Chapter 6

Filjake's p.o.v

It Been a week that i haven't heard from ashe. I Wonder how shes doing in paris. I still love her, but i know she wont forgive me for what I've done to her. I choose sarah than to be with her. I know i still dont know if that unborn child was mine. She said it was mine so it must've my child.

Its a brand new day at work again im in the grand ballroom. Im the one who assigned in here. I remember the last time ashe was here too. Im imagining her smile, everytime she came in. Eventhough shes tired. She can still handle to smile and greet the guest. I miss her, our sweet talk and everything about her. I Stop Imagining when i heard someone calls my name from behind "filjake... filjake..." calls rod.
"Hey!rod, whats up?!" I asked him when i saw him near me.
"Not much, have you seen Ashe lately? Shes Been gone for a week now. We are worried since noone knows where she is." Rod said.
"No, i didnt, shes in paris. She mentioned about visiting her parents". I answered.
"Ohh! Thats why. But why she didnt tell us? Or maybe she only told mr.joel about that". He said.

I Just kept my mouth shut and not telling him that i was part of her plans.. she might be enjoying her vacation. She havent called me or sent me a message.

"I need to go to the backstage ,rod. I have work to do." I said .
"Okay! See you around". He left after he said that. And i went to my working area.

Its Already lunch break , i went to the cafeteria to take my lunch. When i entered the cafeteria everyone was talking about something. I guess its the trending topic again in tweeter, or fb. I get my food and went to the table where my friends at. "Hey! Whats up?" I asked randy.
"Hey! Have you seen ashe's pictures on ig.? " he asked.
"No, what was it?" I asked.
"She's in hilton hotel in paris with a guy". He said.
"Let me see". I asked and randy gave his phone. She looks so happy in the picture. But who is this guy? Why shes with him? Im the one should be with her right now not this guy. I felt jealous when i saw her pictures with the guy .i Scroll down and saw another picture of her and with the guy again. It must be a dinner date. The caption was "what a nice view somewhere in paris". Scroll down more and saw another pic. I think its in the street in paris she was standing while pointing at the other side of the sidewalk. I miss her , her hug and kisses. As i look into her photos, she doesnt look affected about us, about what happened when she was here, before she left. I think she already moved on, and meet new guys in paris. But the other side of me says she is not that kind of girl.. i scroll down to view recent post she posted.
What breaks my heart was the next picture. She was walking down the stairs in the park with the guy and they're holding their hands. Her face was in a side view and i could see her smile. I feel like I've been stab on my chest many times. I gave back randy's phone. And eat my lunch.

"That guy must be so lucky to have her in paris. I heard paris is the city of love." Randy said to me. I just keep silent. I know i wasted the chance when she was mine. I continue my meal and finished my meal in no time.i left the cafeteria without telling Randy im going.

As i walk into the hallway, i was still thinking who was that guy. I wish she will come back soon.

Jane's p.o.v

"Jane, i heard you have a new skate board." Said brittany. (Jane's friend)
"Haha yes, i bought it last week in a website. It has been delivered few days after i ordered." Said jane.
"You should buy a go pro. So i could watch your new tricks." Said brittany.
"Yes, im planning to buy but i dont have a budget. What i left from my savings is only 100 dollars." I said.
"I can let you borrow my old go-pro." Brittany said.
"Are you serious?" *wide eyes* asking her again.
"Of course, i have 2 go-pro. I havent used my old now. So i will let you borrow it. But in one condition". Said brittany.
"What is it?" I asked.
"You will allow me to watch your tricks in skate boarding". She said.
"Its a deal." I said.
And we shake our hands for the confirmation. And she gave me the go-pro.