Chapter Seven

I take a look in the mirror admiring my new hair style. I've cut my hair, needing something to portray some changes. Once I'm satisfied, I leave the bathroom and enter the guest room. I see Chris busy packing my clothes in the duffle bag I had brought with me.

"Hey," I greet and he turns and smiles at me.

"Hey, I just thought I should help you pack for tomorrow." He explains pausing the packing a bit but proceeds once I give him a nod.

"I'm glad you thought of helping. Are the children asleep already?" I ask because most of the times like this, he usually gives them a bath.

Like I promised Kel on that day, I left the pack house the same night. Luckily I was able to catch up with Chris and his mate, Layton. They are the couple I was introduced to by Jemima, ones from her ex pack. I just knew they would help me in this situation, so I asked them if I could stay with them for a while.

"I left them with Layton since he is back early today." He gives out a tired sigh, and sits on the bed.

It must be tiring looking after three kids alone most times. Layton and Chris have children, a boy and twin girls. The girls are Martha and Maria; they are new borne only 6 months old. Martin is the big boy at 5 years old. The kids are a mixture of both their parents which I found it odd but never asked. I was told they used a certain omega in their pack to carry the baby and now they have three. I guess they might have used someone with familiar looks as them in order for the kids to look much like them.

Chris looks after them while Layton goes to work, which leaves the poor omega tired by the end of day. Layton's job keeps him busy that it's even hard to spend time with his family. I was told he has been asking for a leave at work, in order to help raise the kids with his mate.

"You must be tired; it's been a long day. You can just leave those, I will pack the rest." I go to him and remove the remaining unpacked clothes from him.

"Its fine Kacper, I can do that for you. You're leaving after all." He says collecting the clothes from me once again and continues packing.

I've been here for a week and thought it best to return back home tomorrow. I managed to disconnect the link with the pack to avoid anyone trying to reach me. I don't know anything that has been happening back there since I left. I miss everyone and I can't wait to be home.

"Indeed I am leaving. I think it's time to face whatever I will be facing once I'm there." I sigh falling on the bed beside him.

"Things will be fine, just be strong and ready to face anything. You're his mate, I'm sure things will work out." He says, finishing packing and laying on the bed like me.

"I hope so."

"Don't worry, it will. Besides, you can always seduce him to bed if he still plays tough." I feel my face getting hot once his words registers in my mind. Chris has been saying this ever since I explained to him about me and Elijah. I don't even know how to seduce a guy so how can I just do it on Elijah? He might freak out if it's bad.

"No, please stop saying that. I don't know how to do that and I don't want him to like me just because I've made him do so. It should be done of his own free will." I say dismissing his lustful ideas.

"Still innocent as ever, I see. You just scream virgin when you say things like that. And it will not be making him like you or want you because he already does. You will only be telling him to not hold back by seducing him because that's what he is doing, holding back. He's an alpha after all and needs a pleasurable outlet of some powers." He explains.

"Well, am still not doing it."

"Okay, fine don't do it. But know that I'm always available for some advice you might need to spice up things in bed, if you ever get that far." He says with a yawn and I know he should be going to bed now. Just then, Layton knocks and then peeks inside after opening the door.