Chapter Fourteen

KACPER'S POV

"Babe, come on!"

"I'm coming! Just give me a sec." I shout out to Elijah who is standing by the car with Joe.

We have been travelling around the packs and spending some time with them as much as we can, before moving on to another. It's been a month and a week, and now we are leaving Keziah and Joe's pack, which is our fourth pack to visit. We are now going to Elijah's cousin, Michael's pack.

"So tell me what is wrong?" I ask my sister in law, Keziah, who has been keeping to herself these last two days. I knew something was wrong and I'm hoping she tells me this time because I've been asking a lot.

"I'm pregnant." She says slowly and I barely hear her.

"That's great! I'm happy for you." I bring her in my arms giving her a hug.

"It's not great."

"What do you mean by that?" I inquire trying to understand what's wrong with being pregnant.

"We planned not to have a baby at the moment. I'm afraid he will not be happy with this news." She explains with a tear escaping her right eye.

"Don't worry about him not wanting the child. That guy loves you so much and I know he will love the child as well. Besides, it's not only your fault because it takes two to create a baby."

"Are you sure he won't be mad?" She questions me while sneaking a peek at his mate over my shoulder.

"I'm sure, 100%." I say smiling at her. "Want to know why?" She nods eagerly and I turn around to face the guys.

"Hey Joe! Kez here is crying!" I call out to Joe and he immediately run in our direction.

"What's wrong, sweetie? Are you hurt? Did someone hurt you?" He asks while checking her for any injuries, turning her around and touching her here and there. I smile watching him worrying about his mate. I'm glad to say that me and Elijah now have a strong relationship and I can feel the L word coming out of my mouth anytime soon, it's just a matter of time. He's already said it to me but I'm yet to declare just how much I feel ​about him.

"I'm fine, Joe." Keziah smiles and wraps herself in the arms of her mate. Having already said my farewell, I slowly walk away from the couple and approach my mate.

"About time you decide to leave this place. Michael is waiting for us." Eli says after giving me a brief kiss on the lips.

"You and Michael act like children. Let's get going." We get in the back seat and he pulls me on his lap and brings his mouth down on me, kissing me like we just met after a long time being apart.

"Cut it out guys. You are not alone you know." Cad drawls out while Xavier starts the car. I get off my mate's lap and sit beside him feeling lightheaded. I swear he keeps on giving me this mind blowing kisses anytime he can. I look out the window and wave at the couple as they watch us drive away from the pack house.

"Thank you, bro."

"Anytime, sis." I reply to Keziah and we start our journey to Michael's pack.

***

It wasn't a long journey but I ended up sleeping in the car. Eli was running his fingers in my hair, which was relaxing and lured me to sleep. I was up by the time the car stopped at Michael's pack house.

"El, you're late!" Michael pouted at his cousin as soon as he came out of the car. This guy sure acts like a little child once his around my mate.

"I'm here now and I'm all yours for the next days or weeks or months." Eli says while embracing his cousin.