Chapter Fifteen

The car comes to a stop before the path we will be taking to get to the place prepared for mating. I get out of the car and so does Elijah, then Xavier drive away.

"Why did we stop again?"

"I want to go for a run, Eli. Do you not want to? I will go alone then." I say and walk away from him, into the woods.

"No! I'm coming with you, babe." He runs and catches up walking beside me.

Reaching at some point, I change into my grey wolf with blue eyes and him into his black wolf with golden eyes. We ran side by side and sometimes chase each other as we let our wolves play. I try my best to remember the way to the clearing without asking Eli and when we get there, he stop and looks at me, as I stop too.

"I didn't know you could remember here. I just thought you had forgotten about it." He starts circling me, nipping and running his nose and body on me. "Why are we here?" He questions.

"It's a surprise. Catch me!"

We chase each other around the clearing and he finally catches me. I then lead him to the big tree were we sat when we came here last time. We find the place nicely decorated with lights, a blanket spread out with a big basket where I guess ​the food is. There is also a basket with fruits and neatly folded clothes.

"Um, surprise!" I awkwardly say, since I'm surprised myself. Jemima actually outdid herself here; the place is even more beautiful.

"Wow!" Eli's wolf huffs.

I go where the clothes are and change back to human form. I'm standing with my back to him and I can feel his eyes on me. He's never seen me naked before because I always refuse to take a bath together and I'm always changing behind a tree when we go for a run. After dressing, I turn to him and only to find him still in his wolf form and just looking at me.

"What?" I ask with a raised brow and then smirk at him. "Are you going to get dressed or just stay there?"

"You are being mean and teasing me as well." He grumbles while making his way to the clothes as I walk to the blanket and sit down.

He soon joins me and we start eating the food that was prepared. It wasn't much, just fried steak and some kind of food that Jemima likes to cook though I haven't got its name yet. Surprisingly, it's a silent dinner, we just eat and enjoy being next to each other in content.

"You never told me why we came here." Eli breaks the silent thing we had going. We are done eating and he's lying down with his head on my lap, eyes closed as I ran my fingers in his hair.

"I just thought it best if we had some sort of get away before we face the doubled work in our offices." It's partly true though it is not the really reason why we're here. I get to have my own Luna office at the pack house, where I will be working.

"Okay. So is it-" he gets cut off by a howl that sound out in the night. It's a full moon today, so it's expected for someone to howl. Soon, a lot more howls sound out, coming from different wolves. Feeling the need to do the same, we both change in our wolf forms, shredding the clothes in the moment; we go to the clearing and howl with them all. It's a beautiful sound and really relaxing to howl with the pack.

"I forgot how good this feels." I say. Eli turns to me and we just stare at each other. "What are you thinking about?" I ask.

"Nothing." He turns and starts going back to the tree. I follow him after a moment of thinking how to tell him. I find him already putting on some of the clothes we have left.

"I'm ready." I state after a minute of just staring at him.

"What?" He asks and turn to me.

"I am ready to complete the mating."

"No, you're not." He responds shaking his head.

"I am and wish to do it tonight." I firmly tell him.

"You got to be kidding me."

I change to my human form and stand naked in front of him. He takes a deep breath with eyes closed.

"I'm not kidding, Elijah. I mean it."

He opens his eyes that shine gold in them before going back to green. He takes a step towards me and then stops again.

"Don't start something you can't finish, Kacper."

"I plan to finish whatever I will start."

He takes the remaining steps to me and circles around my naked form until he stands behind me, his bare chest against my bare back. He leans down and kisses my neck then with his tongue he trails up licking my skin up to my ear.

"What exactly will you be starting, Luna?" He softly nips on my ear.

A shiver runs down my spine and I bite my bottom lip in an effort to not moan aloud.

"I love you, Elijah. Make love to me."

With a growl, he turns me around and brings me flush to him. Tilting my head up, I meet his descending lips on me and he passionately kisses me and I gladly kiss back. Opening my mouth, I don't even bother to fight him as I let him dominate me and his tongue taste everything I have to offer.

........................................