Chapter Eleven

I wake up early this morning to cook Eli's breakfast, so that I can hide up in my room when I'm done until Chris comes. I check the time, and then hurry up to set the food on the table. I will be damned if he finds me in here. All done and ready to go into hiding, I see the mess I made in my haste to finish cooking. Sighing, I head back in the kitchen to just temporarily clean the room quickly.

I am busy cleaning the plates that I don't hear Elijah entering the kitchen. I feel his hands on my waist, making me pause on what I'm doing. He rests his head on my neck and I could feel his breath hitting the skin there, making a shiver run down my body.

"Morning, love." His voice comes out deep.

"M-morning," a whisper escapes my mouth.

"You are early today."

"Yes, just preparing you breakfast." I hastily reply. "Go on and eat, it's already on the table." I add.

"Mmmmm, but I like you as breakfast this morning. You will do just fine." He brings his right hand inside the t-shirt I had on, his t-shirt. He moves his hand on my stomach then starts playing with my bellybutton.

His mouth comes down on my neck and place light kisses there. He brings out his tongue and licks my skin making me bite my bottom lip to hold in the pleasurable voices about to come out.

"And you taste delicious, more than the pancakes I'm sure." His left hand touches my skin as well and he moves it up, bringing the t-shirt up with it.

"As much as I like you in my t-shirt, you will look sexier without it." He says and licks my ear with his wet tongue.

My breath hitches when I feel his left hand start rubbing my nipple and I press my back into his chest leaving no space between us. That's how I feel his hardness pressing on my ass. He hisses and starts grinding on me, moving his hips in circular motion.

"Elijah," I gasp and soon enough, I start to get aroused myself. I turn around to face him so that I can push him away from me. I forget the reason I turned around, when my eyes comes in contact with his. I see lust in his eyes, the green in it becoming darker.

Shit! I am in deep trouble.

In a flash, I'm placed up on the counter with my legs around Elijah's waist. His lips lands on mine in a fierce battle. I keep my mouth closed, denying his tongue entry. He groans then moves his hips again, grinding on my growing erection.

"El-" I start to protest only for his tongue to make his way in my mouth. We both moan in pleasure and I get lost in it all. I put my arms around his neck, bringing him closer to me. Our tongues dance around each other and he explores my mouth until he's satisfied.

His mouth trails down from my mouth to the neck. He sucks and bite the skin there making me cry out his name repeatedly.

The Band Perry's, If I die young, starts playing out loud, successfully making my head to start functioning properly. It's a ringtone to my phone which is currently vibrating and ringing in my pocket.

"Eli stop! I need to get that." I call out in his head, hoping to make him stop, while I still try to catch my breath.

"Elijah!" I shout his name when I see him trying to take the t-shirt off me. He releases my neck and rests his head there while also catching his breath.

"Do we have to stop?"

"Yes, I need to get that because it's important." I answer his question.

"Fine." He raises his head and we look at each other for a minute. The phone stops ringing for a bit and then starts again.