Chapter Twenty-Nine

(FIVE YEARS LATER)

ELIJAH'S POV

"It's been a long time since I pounded that tight hole of yours babe." I whisper in Kacper's ears while my hand fondles his ass cheeks. He moans when I bite his ear and I get excited down there.

"Aren't you exaggerating, dear? You were doing just that this morning." He breathes out and I smirk.

"That was too long ago babe. I need you now and I will work you good." I start kissing his neck and low moans escape his mouth.

"Mama! Papa!" There is a knock at our door and the shouting but I ignore it and continue lavishing my mate.

"El, stop! That's Roman and he needs us to open the door." I sigh, reluctantly letting my mate get up and open the door with a promise to continue when we deal with Roman.

"I sleep with you." Roman explains after he comes inside. Even now that he is 9 and will be 10 in a week, he still has problems with talking.

"Why don't you sleep with EJ?" I ask as I think about what will not happen if he stays here.

"But papa, EJ snoring nosier." He scrunches up his face to show his distaste.

"It's okay pup. You will sleep with us." Kacper tells him and he runs to the bed cheering happily. I look at Kacper feeling betrayed at him allowing Roman to stay with us.

"Don't give me that face El. You can take a cold shower and you will be fine." He scolds and I sigh getting up and walking to the bathroom.

"You sleep not papa?"

"No twinkle toes. Papa is going to take a long cold shower. I will join you guys later." I say and exit the room.

Life has been good these past years with luckily a few times that Roman had to be hospitalized. Kacper and I's relationship has been good as well and after all these years, I'm proud to say we are better than before. I know that Kacper doesn't trust me like he used to but at least he tries. I will keep waiting even for a thousand years just to hear that he trust me. We argue here and there but we always make up right after.

EJ is growing up into a strong leader. He does well in school and also in warrior training. He takes good care of his brother when we are not around. He's the one who found out when one of Roman's tutors was verbally abusing him and I banished him right after. Since then, he's very protective of him and it's not only him but the whole family.

Roman shows no damage happened with the verbal abuse but we think otherwise. He is very fragile and little and a simple bad word can cause him harm not physically but emotionally. He always asks when he will be sent to school like his brother and every time I tell him, 'soon my love, soon.' But truth is I don't know when soon is.

I close the water and walk out the shower with a towel around my waist. I enter the room, dry up and put on a boxer with a T-shirt. I walk to EJ's room to check up on him and I find him snoring. I guess Roman really wouldn't want to sleep with someone so noisy, he hates noise. I kiss his forehead and switch off his lights. I find Kacper sitting on the desk chair when I enter our room. He closes the book he was reading and stands up smiling at me.

"That was the longest shower you've ever had El."

"Thanks. I'm glad I made a new record." I sarcastically reply and he pouts. I bring him in my arms and connect our lips in a gentle kiss. After a minute I pull back and carry him to bed where we lay on each side of Roman as he sleeps between us. We both kiss his forehead and switch the lights off, ready to sleep to which I don't. I stay up and think about a lot of things that happened and that may happen.