Chapter Twelve

"We will begin in five minutes and don't give me that face, you will love this."

I scowl at Chris who is trying to make me not go back to sleep. I'd been woken up early this morning, just so I could attend an omegas get together which occurs before the coronation of Alpha and Luna. He took me to a cottage just a bit far from the pack house.

This is my get together since tomorrow I will be Luna of Luna's. There are mated and unmated omegas here, who are supposed to give me some advice. I am glad to see faces of people I know rather than strangers. Chris, Marah, Keziah, Bertha and Cad are present with Amber, my brother's mate. Delilah, Faith, Seth, Cathy and Yvonne are omegas who live in the pack house.

We were all waiting for Jemima who was running late and me being sleepy, I wanted to sleep on the chair I was sitting on.

"It wasn't even that early. It's all because you slept in and now all you are thinking is that I'm the bad guy since I woke you up 'early'." Chris looks at me with an innocent smile yet his action is far from innocent.

Just then, Jemima comes in with other three people; a man and two women.

"I'm sorry I am late, I had to welcome my friends," she says, standing in front and facing us all.

"My friends here are the Lunas of some of the division Alphas. Judith is Alpha Innocent Matthew's mate, Christine is Alpha Owen Jonas's mate and Harold is Alpha Jonathan Parker's mate." She explains while gesturing to each owner of the name. They are all beautiful and seem fit for Alphas mates.

Judith is short, maybe 5'0, with long black hair reaching pass her shoulders and has beautiful blue eyes. Christine is tall than Judith, at least at 5'5, has brown eyes with short brown hair as well as brown skin. Harold is really tall at 6'0 and has black hair with green streaks that marches his green eyes. He is fit with no big muscles but fit alright. They both sit down after saying their greetings.

"So I think we should get started with this part-" she gets interrupted with a noise of the door opening and we all turn to look who is coming in. We were not expecting anyone else and we are surprised to see three girls walking in with confidence, too much to be exact. They stand in front and ignores Jemima as their eyes sweep among us looking for someone​ but they scream trouble.

"Who are you?" Jemima ask but they still ignore her.

"Sorry to crash your celebration or whatever this is. I'm looking for something called Kacper, do you know what that is." I think the leader of the group, says while looking at us with disgust.

"My name is Jane and this is Dorothy and Susan." She points to her right then left, introducing her followers.

"No we don't know of a 'thing' called Kacper but we know of someone named Kacper." I stand from my seat and go to where they are. I nod to Jemima letting her know I will handle this and she goes to her sit. "So what do you want?"

"I heard this Kacper is a mate snatcher and is giving my best friend trouble. I want to check him out." She grits out while still looking around.

"Well, that might be me since I'm the only Kacper in the room." Her head snaps so fast in my direction and starts looking me up and down with her angry eyes. "And which friend are you talking about?"

"Joyce-"

"Really?" I cut her off once I hear her name. Gosh! Doesn't she have a life to live? What is it now?

"Yes, really. You bitch stole her man! They were happy before you came in and destroy everything." She yells getting right up in my face.

"I'm sorry but I don't steal people's men and I will be damned to steal anything of that woman's." I roll my eyes dramatically trying to keep my calm.