My Mother's Boss

©Copyright 2015-Present by A.K. Halterman. All rights reserved, including the right of reproduction on whole or in parts in any form. I own this story and all its characters. Any copying/redistributing/writing is prohibited by law and will be punished in a court of law unless you receive consent from the author.

I do not own any of the pictures or songs in or on this story, no infringement intended. The book is a work of fiction. Any reference to historical events, real people, or real places are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and events are a product of my imagination, and any resemblance to actual events, places, or people, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Shameless promo:

For any of you who would like to support, please head over to https://tapas.io/series/My-Mothers-Bo
Or search me (Thebloodygrimmreaper) on Tapas and add My Mother's Boss to your library/bookmark it. It is still completely free here on Wattpad as well as on Tapas, in other words, it is not behind a paywall and I have no intention of putting it behind a paywall. So it is completely free, just bookmark it and I will be eternally grateful. Also if you use my promo code ISAI208B you will get some free coins to spend on other great novels and comics.

In case Wattpad deletes it again I'm keeping the summary here.

[It started with an assignement for school.
Shadow a parent for a month.
Sounds easy right?
Wrong.

Levy Newark just wanted the month to be over when the assignment started. He wasn't fond of the idea to shadow his mom at a clothing design company. Until he met the CEO Jeremiah Cole.
He felt an instant connection to his mother's boss but knew there would be no future with that man, or he thought.
Then Ian Kelly comes along, making Levy even more confused than he already was before.
Is there any way Levy will figure out his feelings for the men without hurting either of them? Or himself.

**Updates every Monday & Friday**
#4 in General Fiction 3-16-17
#6 in General Fiction 10-5-16

Highest rank: #4 in General Fiction 3-16-17]

The awesome cover is made by the awesome SkyLabyrinth