Chapter Twenty-Five

~~I just wanted to inform everyone that I did post the scene in the bathroom between Ian and Jer so if you want to read it go to my profile and look under my one shot book "More LGBT Shots" it is in there. Or follow this link: http://my.w.tt/UiNb/2dYoIKE6Ws
~~
{Chapter Twenty-Five}

Monday.

I didn't know a single day could be so horrible. It's not like someone wakes up on Wednesday and hates it already, but Monday is somehow horrible. It's not like I even hate Monday, I'm just exhausted. I didn't get a lot of sleep last night despite going to sleep nine hours ago, because the sleep I did get was riddled with nightmares. Nightmares of the worst scenarios if people find out about my relationship with Ian and Jer, our relationship; about the worst way my parents could react.

The nightmares had me waking up nearly every hour, or so it felt. It was horrid and adding school to the exhaustion does not help.

I send a text to Lydia, telling her I can't pick her up for school and I'll explain later. I stumble out of bed, falling to my hard floor with a grunt before sitting up and running my fingers through my hair.

I get up, stumbling over to my dresser to pull out a clean black shirt. I glance around the room and pick up a pair of blue jeans I know are clean from the ground before pulling them on, not bothering with boxers today.

I slide my phone in my pocket, grabbing my wallet from the nightstand along with my keys before I leave my room. Since I have to walk to school I skip breakfast and just walk out the front door. I turn check my phone as I make my way down the street, not seeing any new messages so I stuff it back in my pocket.

The walk is incredibly boring, making me wonder why anyone would just go out into nature for fun. There's nothing to do, the only good thing to look at is the blooming colorful spring flowers and green trees but those get boring after a while. Plus it's way too quiet, and this is just going down a couple streets that don't tend to be busy, I couldn't imagine going into the forest or something. I would be so bored.

I walk into the school building, thankful I made it in time to grab my stuff before class. I walk to my locker and Lydia is waiting for me with a bored expression until she sees me.

"Levy, you look horrible." She notes, scanning me from head to toe.

"Thanks Lyd, I can always count on your honesty." I drawl sarcastically, opening my locker to grab what I'll need for my first class.

"Why couldn't you give me a ride? I had to ask my mom and things are kind of awkward around her right now." She adds and I look over at her, taking in her bright pink hair and unnaturally green contacts. It makes me happy to see her like this again, it means she's feeling better.