Chapter Twenty-One

~~Hey all, I have decided to do a challenge thing. Whoever can tell me what one of my books I'm referencing at one point in this chapter first will receive a dedication/tag in the next chapter. If however a few days go by and no one guesses I'll just uh take this down and pretend it never happened while I hide in the corner in embarrassment ahaha... So look out for the reference! And may the odds ever be in your favor. Wow yeah I butchered that didn't I? Vote, comment, fan, share and all that.~~

{Chapter Twenty-One}

After I get out of the shower I put on a pair of clean blue jeans, a dark blue shirt, and boots. I fix my blonde hair by running a quick hand through it before slipping my phone into my pocket. I pick my keys up off my bed and glance around, trying to think of something I may be forgetting. Maybe I forgot to do something, anything that could prolong the inevitable talk with Ian.

I want to talk to him, I really do, but at the same time I'm terrified that he's going to get mad at me again. Hell, I'm giving myself the benefit of the doubt, what if he doesn't even talk to me? Or God forbid his dads decide not to have pity for me and instead follow through with their threats to kill me for hurting Ian.

But I guess, as Mom says, I never know until I try. I can't possibly know if he'll talk to me or not unless I try to talk to him.

So with a small, very small, amount of resolve I manage to step out of my room. I close my door and heave a sigh as I make my way down the stairs. I pass by the living room, noticing Mom and Dad are watching some movie on the TV, no doubt enjoying their time with each other while they're both off work.