Diego {4}

Game's over. You lose. ;)

Enjoy Reading! And please don't forget to leave generous comments below. XD

I WATCHED ROSANNE'S UNCONSCIOUS form for a long time, probably hours.

She looked so peaceful lying there.

Nothing like her distressed and fearful face she usually slept with these days.

Her nightmares were getting worse, if not already at their worst.

But this was no nightmare, she was having a panic attack in full daylight with a crowd of spectators around her.

Everyone saw it, everyone witnessed her condition.

Something was terribly wrong with her. I think she knew it too. She had to.

I was going out of my mind trying to make sense of what she said before passing out. She said she knew where Delos was.

What had he got to do with her condition? Why did his topic come up whenever she was like this?

She said she never saw him. I knew they never saw each other. Never met.

Yet she kissed me last night, thinking she was kissing him.

They have got to have some deep connection. I wasn't sure if I liked that.

Actually, I was sure.

I didn't like that. Not even a bit.

I wanted to be the one who she sees the way she saw me last night, thinking it was him she was seeing.

I wanted to be seen as someone that precious to her.

Nobody, no-fucking-body ever saw me like that.

Not even the bitches who I fucked. But Rosanne saw me. And what's the catch here?

That she wasn't actually seeing me, she was seeing my brother through me.

But this wasn't about me.

This was about how the hell did they know each other when he wasn't even here from past four years.

I knew Rosanne was in Iowa till freshman year. It was her home town, she lived there.

She had told me once that she has never visited any other state. Georgia was the first place she had come by her own.

I was curious about why she transferred here for her sophomore year.

She had told me she never planned to. She always wanted to attend Iowa State University. But then she had this sudden urge since her graduation to come here.

"I don't even know anyone here. Neither was I ever interested in coming to Georgia." She had said.

"I tried avoiding it for a year. That was my limit. I feel like I was being compelled to come here. Like, I wanted to stay here to find someone. It's crazy."

At that time I also thought it was damn crazy. Maybe she was just making a fool of either me or herself.

Now if I think about it, it was starting to make sense.

What if Delos was the reason she came here?

But how's that even possible? It didn't make any sense.

Damn! This girl was making me also go insane along with her.

And now she had brought Delos into the picture.

Delos.

I never told anyone about him.

No one in the campus knew that I ever had a twin brother.