Diego {6}

So welcome back in the Present. Hope you enjoyed you ride in the Brooke.

Diego is back!! Rosanne remembers everything. So what happens now?

Read to find out. Story continuing back from the first part i.e fifth chapter.

Now that you know the truth behind "The Brooke" you'd understand the story better.

Happy reading XD

I sat on the bed, stunned for moment.

What the fuck did just happen?

Just when I thought things were going to be alright, fate had to fuck up with us.

I woke up with Rosanne screaming again.

She was repeating words like "No" and "Don't leave me."

I had no doubt she was dreaming about my twin brother again.

It made my jaw clench with anger at him for whatever the little shit did to her.

As far as I knew my brother, he would never harm a girl intentionally.

He was a good guy. Excluding our asshole-genes, that is.

So what could have he possibly done to Rosanne that made her this messed-up?

And where was he from past four years? Why had he ran away in the first place? Why didn't he tell me anything?

Whatever this insanity was going on, I refused to see Rose suffering again.

It was too unbearable for me to see her like this.

I scrambled on her bed and used the technique that was successful last time.

But before doing that, I braced myself in case she took me for Delos again.

How fucked up was this that I was going to kiss the girl who dreamt of my twin brother every night?

Pretty fucked up I'd say.

But this was Rosanne.

I'd walk over fire for her. Getting my heart crushed was next to nothing.

So I bent down and took her sinful lips with my own.

Her response to me was immediate. As if she was dying for me to kiss her.

Truthfully, after the kiss we had shared this evening, I was dying for her kiss as well.

Which was why when she met head-on with my action, I plunged my tongue into her sweet mouth without missing a beat.

Her arms came around my neck and she kissed me back with same hunger.

My tongue twisted with hers, she moaned softly.

Jesus! I love that sound.

"Rose" I growled.

Our hands were everywhere, ranging over each other's bodies, relishing the pleasurable touch.

I kissed her feminine jaw, licked and sucked at her flawless neck as my hands came to palm her dreamy tits.

"Ah!" She cried out.

At her raspy voice, my cock that was already standing to its full capacity, attempted to jump out of my boxers.

Next thing I knew she had taken off both of our shirts.

I took the opportunity to feel her soft breasts against my bare chest.

Fuck! It felt so good.