Author's Note

PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING WITH THE BOOK OTHERWISE YOU MAY NOT UNDERSTAND

I know that these are really annoying especially when they appear in the middle of the story. And I also know that hardly any people read these anyway.

P.S I don't blame you.

Anyways, I just wanted to say that I only own the made up characters (I can't name them all) that do not exist in the original Narnia series. and that all rights for the original characters go to C.S Lewis.

The story is based on the movies, sadly because I do not own the books.

The characters have slightly different ages simply because if they were any younger it wouldn't flow with the story.

*When I first started writing this book I changed the ages (preferably Edmund's to 13). However, I found that most people thought that Edmund was 13 in the first film. I originally wanted him to be older and more mature so I am changing it again, but I want the pevensies to still have an age difference and still be under the 18+ age mark throughout my future series*

UPDATED FROM 29/10/2015

Peter- 17

Susan- 15

Edmund - 14

Lucy- 11

This book is a work in progress, there is a high chance that I will abandon this book, once I run out of ideas. However, I will try and carry on for you guys.