SEQUEL

Okay so my laptop is currently in repair and I finally got my other computer working. I did recently purchase a tablet though which is proving to be a real inconvenience to write with. I did manage to create the book cover to the sequel on my tablet. 

Anyways, I have published the PROLOGUE to the sequel of 'You And I Forever' which is now called 'You and I For Eternity'. Updates for this will be slow, but I always put effort into what I write. I've also gone through the first book to fix any errors. This needs to be done a couple more times before I can finally leave it.

Now back to the sequel, I had already written a plan to the story on the notes section of my phone, so I have a pretty decent idea of what is going to happen. However, it will not be based on the second movie 'Prince Caspian', it will be based upon the time that the Pevensies and Aloe had before they found the white stag and disappeared. I do realise there is probably already a story for this somewhere in the books, but I felt like there needed to be some kind if filler for this time gap.

I also got the whole Chronicles of Narnia book set for Christmas, and I am currently reading the first one. I probably wont be following what it says in the books, however I will be using information to help structure my story. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment or send me a private message.

-HighQueenOfNarnia