Are You Serious: Jordan Clarkson (Miracle)

*Explicit*

Miracle POV

I was sitting in the kitchen trying to process what I just saw on TV.... It was a picture of my boyfriend Jordan with some other chick leaving the club two days ago...I'm waiting for Jordan to get home from a team meeting so we can talk it out but I know my anger is gonna take over...

10mins later

I hear the door open then close I walk into the living room and see Jordan kicking his shoes off & dropping his keys on the table...

"Hey babe" Jordan said as he tried to kiss me but I swerved him...

"Don't freaking hey baby me" I spat to him...

"Whats your problem" he responded..

"Maybe ask that trick you been at the club with help you figure it out" I said as I walked upstairs to the bedroom with Jordan on my trail...

"Look she don't mean nothing I was just helping the girl.. She's a cheerleader for the team baby"

"Yeah yeah whatever" I responded to him as I grabbed my suitcase from the closet...

"You are not about to leave me" he said as he pushed me against the wall and attacked my neck with kisses...

"Jordan st-t-op" I said as I slightly moan...

"I don't think you want that babygirl" he said as his hands traveled up my shirt and massages my breast...

He picks me up and wrap my legs around his waist and as he places me onto the bed...He kissed my lips as he play with the hem of my shirt...

He rips my all my clothes and his clothes off and throw them somewhere behind him...Jordan start to kiss down my body....

He comes back to my lips and without me noticing he slammed into me...He stroked into me slowly but deep...

"OHHH FUCKKK PAPI" you screamed as he start to quicken his pace...

"Damn" you heard him mumble as you could feel your walls clench around him...your moans and his groans are the only thing you could...

I bucked my hips in rhythm with his thrust and as Jordan grabbed my hips to dig deeper in me..

"Papi I'm bout to cum" I moaned into his ear...

"Cum for daddy then" he responded...

As I came all over him I could feel his thrusts get sloppier by the moment... Soon Jordan came too...Jordan got out of bed and picked me up and took me into the bathroom...

"Why are we in here" I said...

"Round 2 in the shower baby"

***********************************

@F_All_My_Haters