New Girl: Jordan Clarkson (Amirah)

Jordan POV

" YOU KNOW WHAT KENDALL I'M TIRED OF YOU BITCHIN ALL THE TIME" I shouted...

"Oh so I'm a bitch now huh wait til Khloe hear about this" she said picking up her phone...

"I didn't even call you that, you know what I'm leaving I can't deal with this" I said jumping up...

I made my outside into my car before Kendall even respond... As I pulled out the driveway I could see Kendall talking on the phone probably lying on me but whatever...

Kendall & I been dating for a couple of months now but she bugging to much...I just need sometime off with the guys...So I decided to call up my teammates Lou, D'Angelo and Julius and tell them to meet me at the practice gym in the next 15mins...

Amirah POV

Today I'm at the LA Lakers practice gym  learning the new ropes of being a physical therapist...At first my dad didn't like the idea of this job because I won't be dressing my religion... Which is true because they want me to wear my hair pulled back and wear gym clothing all the time during the summer camp and kinda like that during the season...

I'm Arab which means things like I wear headscarfs and I dress modestly... Another thing my father think is if I'm working for the NBA I'm gonna date a player...but he's dead wrong because I only consider marriage first not just dating...

As one of the other physical therapist name Joe show me around he takes me to court area and when we got there it was a couple guys playing ball but only one really caught my eye...

"Hey guys come meet the new therapist" Joe said getting the guys attention...

Now all the guys was nice looking in their own way and I've never been around so many nice looking men which caused my palms to sweat and my heart rate to pick up a bit as the guys made their way over to us...

"Amirah, this is D'Angelo, Lou, Julius and Jordan" Joe said pointing out each guy...

"Nice to meet you all" I said shaking their hands...

As I shook Jordan hand I felt a little tingle in my body from him... It was something like a movie you know...I slid my hand from his because it seems like we've been holding hands for a long time...

"So uhh Amirah how you like the place so far & are you from LA" Lou asked...

"I love the place and I can't wait to start work and nope moved here a couple weeks ago" I said smiling...

As Jordan was about to ask me something the Lakers head coach called Joe into his office to talk to him...

"Guys keep her company and I'll be back" Joe said running off to the coach office...

I looked down to my medium length nails and played with them until Julius got my attention...

"You wanna shoot around with us" Julius asked...

"Sure why not"

Julius passed me the ball & it was on from there...Many people didn't know I could play basketball, some never really cared to ask me if I could play...

I dribbled the ball for a little and stood behind the 3pt line and shot the ball and it went in...

"Lucky shot" Jordan said...

"Boy I got skills okay" I said shooting another 3 watching it go in...

"I see you now girl" D'Angelo in a girly voice causing us all to laugh...

"Since you so good let's play a little one on one"Jordan said spinning the ball on his finger...

"Ok"

"WAIT" Lou yelled out...

"Lets make this more interesting, Amirah if you win Jordan got to show you around LA and if Jordan win you gotta be his maid for the rest of the day" Lou said smiling...

"Ok deal" said...

I have to win this game...I'm super competitive at times so that's why I didn't turn down... Although I'm playing against someone that's in the NBA, I'm still gonna give it my all...

"Start" Jordan said passing the ball...

*******

Jordan POV

Amirah was winning by 5 and I was letting her win the score was 19-14... I really wanted to show her around LA & its also something about her that just draws my attention to her...I so into my thoughts I forgot all about Amirah she stepped back and took a deep 3pter and it went in...

"Hahaha I win" she said jumping up and down...

"By lu-"

"No by skills" D'Angelo said after cutting me off...

"I'm ready for you to show me around LA" she said smiling...

"Well lets go then" I as putting my hand on her lower back guiding her out...

"Aye guys tell Joe he took to long and I'm gonna show her around LA" I said...

They all nodded letting me that they're gonna tell Joe what I said...

Amirah POV

I'm excited but nervous at the same time because I think I've developed a little crush on Jordan on that short period of time of being around him...

"You want to take my car or yours" Jordan asked as we got to the parking lot...

"I took an über so yours" I said smiling...

"Ok, Any specific places you want to go that you heard about LA" he asked...

As we walked up to his beautiful Matte black Audi R8 he opened the door for me being the perfect gentleman...

"Thank you"

He then ran to the driver side and started the car and pulled off & we was on our way to where ever he was taking me....

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

For @fashioncreed

There is 2 parts to the imagine so be on the look out for the next one...💘💞💕☺️