Break It In:Kelly Oubre Jr. (Kayla)

*Explicit*

"Baby is that the last box" I yelled out the door to Kelly...

"Yeah babe" Kelly responded as he walked back into the house...
Kelly and I been together since our Junior year in high school and after he got drafted to the NBA kept asking me to move in with him... I'll always tell him I'll think about but finally I said yes after all the convincing he did... But when Kelly asked me to move in I didn't know he was gonna go buy a new house. But its whatever now I guess....

"Damn baby what you got in these boxes" Kelly said coming to sit on the couch and pulling on his lap..

"Important things baby" I responded playing his hair...

"Like what" he said raising one of his eyebrows up...

"I can't tell you that you'll just have to see"

"Well since you don't want to tell me what's in the boxes how about we go break in the new bed" he said wiggling his eyebrows...

"Don't do that and I got to unpack" I said..

"So we got all week to do that" he responded nibbling on my neck...

"Stop K-ells" I said stumbling over my words trying to hold back my moan..

Kelly still didn't listen to me...He picked me up and carried to our new bedroom..He took off my tank and shorts and then soon went my bra and panties... He took all clothes are off and threw them across the room and now we both are naked..

Kelly crawled on top of me me and went straight for my neck... He sucked on my neck leaving many hickeys...He kissed me and I let his tongue explore my mouth..I could feel him getting harder and harder..

I decided to tease him so I gave him a big dirty kiss...after I kissed his lips I went to neck...

"Damn babyyy" Kelly groan...

Soon Kelly rammed himself into me...His thrust was slow deep so you could feel every inch of him inside of me...

"Harder Daddy!" I moaned loudly in pleasure...

"Flip over" Kelly said in a demanding tone...

I do as told and flip over...Kelly start hitting it from the back... He grips my hips to help him thrust into me even harder...Tbh Kelly has never did to me like this before and I like it...

"I'm bout to cum" I moaned..

"Come for daddy" he responded as he slapped my butt..

Kelly thrust got sloppier by the second and soon he came and we both road our highs out...

"I can get use to doing this everyday" he said smirking...

"Shut up" I said pecking his lips...

************************************

@kaylawi11