Baby Momma Drama:Kelly Oubre Jr. (Jereni)

*Explicit*

Jereni POV

Today was a chill day for Kelly and I & his 3 year old daughter Kami... Right now Kelly and I are cuddling in the chair watching a movie while Kami sat at the on the floor playing with her dolls..

Right before we got to best part of the movie, the doorbell rung. Kelly slowly got up walking toward the door and when he opened the door I hear a high pitch voice going on a rant about why he didn't answer his phone... I'm assuming it's his baby momma Brittany b/c she's the only one that been calling all day...

"Hey mommy" Kami said getting up and running towards her...

"Move Kami go get your shit so we can go" Brittany said brushing Kami off..

Kami put her head down and walking upstairs with Kelly...Kelly looked mad as hell but I know he didn't want to start with Brittany today...

"So hows your briefly famous life going with my baby daddy" Brittany said smirking...

"What" I said side eyeing her..

"Ugh you're dumber than I thought...Kelly don't want you he's just using you to try to get over this" she said running her hands over her hips..

"Look Brittany I don't have time for you ok so can you pls go back outside and Kelly will bring Kami out" I said with anger in my voice...

"Bitc-"

"Mommy I'm ready" Kami said with her mini suitcase...

"Ok let's go baby...Try to have a nice life without me Kelly" Brittany said walking out the door...

I got up to go punch her in her face but before I could get to the door Kelly picked me up and put me over his shoulder and carried me to our bedroom...

"Why were you going after her "said laying on the bed..

"Because she said that you only with me to get over her and she's always starting shit every time we see her ugly setlf" I said getting off the bed feeling my body boil..

"Don't listen to her baby ok Brittany wants what we have and she trying to break you down...I know you stronger than that so don't pay her attention ok" Kelly said looking at me..

"Ok babe" I said lowly because I know he's correct..

"Now give me kiss" Kelly said and I pecked his lips..

What was pose to be a quick peck on the lips turned into a full make out session.. Kelly pushed me lightly back on the bed as we both start to rip each others clothes off..

He positioned his mouth at my entrance.. He stuck his tongue in my causing me to moan loudly and grip the sheets...He kept licking and sucking on my clit as he inserted a finger in me.. As he moved his finger in and out of me I felt something build up in my stomach...My body starts to shake as he kept flicking his tongue..

"I'M CUMMING" I moaned loudly as I let all my juices out on Kellys tongue.

Kelly came up and kissed me lips and he lined himself at my entrance and then suddenly slammed his self into me which caused me to moan... I pulled him closer to me as he slammed into harder each time...I could hear him wince in pain because of how hard I was digging my nails into his back....

Kelly gripped on to my hips to help him get deeper inside of me...I swear I could feel him in my stomach which made me moan daddy in his ear...I felt my climax being reach once again..I reached my climax I could feel Kelly thrusts get sloppier by the second... I then can feel him release all inside of me..

"I love you baby" Kelly said as he kissed my cheek and played beside me...

"Love you too baby" I said closing my eyes going to sleep..

************************************

@Auggy_Wifey