In the mood:Brandon Ingram (Beyonce)

*Explicit*

Beyonce POV

Tonight my boyfriend and I are going out to dinner for our 2 year anniversary...I'm super excited because Brandon said where he's taking me is a surprise...

Right now I'm in my dorm room trying to find something to where but I couldn't find anything... Brandon is in the living room area of my dorm so I'm gonna ask him what should I wear...

"BABY CAN YOU COME HERE PLEASE" I yelled...

"Aight" I hear him say as he made his way to my room...

Brandon POV

I walked into Beyonce to see her only in her black bra and panties...

"What's up babe" I asked...

"Do you think I should wear the nude or black dress" she replied...

"Well to be honest I really think you look sexy with what you got on" I said licking my lips and walking up to her and grabbing her waist...

"Well thank you, but really babe"

"How about we skip the surprise and get straight to business" I said kissing her neck...

As I was sucking on her neck I found her spot, she whispered. I kissed her again and pulled away while biting her lip... I clasped her bra and pulled her panties down letting them hit the floor...

"Lay down and spread them legs" I said as I pulled off my shirt and pants along with my boxers....

I go over to Bey and lifted one of her legs over my shoulder kissing her inner thigh...I made my way up to her kitty and blew on it making her squirm...I slowly begin to flick my tongue against her clit...I nibbled, slurped until she moaned my name...

"Brandonnn" she moaned as she rub her fingers through my hair...

"Nahhh tonight baby girl call me daddy" I said against her clit which sent vibration through her body...

"Daddy, I'm about to cum" she moaned...

Beyonce POV

Before I could cum Brandon stop and lined himself at my entrance... He finally pushed himself inside of me making sure I feel every inch of him...

My legs wrapped around his torso as both of my hands dug into his back... His strokes was long and powerful...

I tried to hold in my screams but Brandon didn't like when I do that...So he mad his thrust harder... The feeling was like know other and I couldn't take it anymore...

"FUCK DADDY!" I screamed...

"Get on all fours" he said in a demanding tone...

Doing as told I flipped over and waited for his next action...I felt his tip at my entrance, he pushed in and I let out a long moan as he groan... He started at a steady pace and soon sped up...

I gripped the sheets screaming feeling my legs begin to shake...

"Cum for daddy" he groaned...

My legs grew weak as a huge wave of pleasure rushed through my body... I came hard and so did Brandon...

Trying to get control of our breathing Brandon pulled me into his arms as we cuddled and drifted off to sleep...

🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾

Like...Comment...Vote
👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾.💁🏾💁🏾💁🏾.😁😁😁

For @xxshawdymafiaxx