Breakup to Makeup: Justice Winslow (Alex)

Explicit

Alex POV

I can't believe Justice did this to me again... This is his second time cheating on me and this time he had the nerve to do it in our bed...Whoever he cheated with left her panties and they ended up under the bed, I found them as I was cleaning our bedroom...Only reason why I stayed last time he cheated because I was pregnant with our son JJ and I wanted him to have a father in his life...

I'm sick and tired of Justice with all his bullshit...I'm leaving this time but before I go I wanna ask him about this lil hoe ...

"Baaaaaaaaaby" I yelled from upstairs...

"Ughh what Alex" I hear Justice say...

"Can you come here please I have something to show you" I said...

As I waited I held the ratchet panties with two fingers so when he walks in that'll be the first thing he sees...

Justice POV

Alex is killing me she knows I was in the middle of the game on the ps4...As I walked upstairs into our bedroom to see Alex holding a pair of panties...

"Uhhh baby why are you holding a pair of panties in yo hand" I asked confused...

"Because they aren't mine so who panties are these" she said as he face begin to turn red...

"What you mean them aren't yours...You the only one be in here" I asked...

"Justice I don't own a pair of thongs you know how I feel about that string up my butt, so can you tell me what girl you had in here" she said...

"I didn't have know body in here damn" I yelled...

I'm caught red handed and I can't do nothing but try to lie...I know I can't get out of this one...

"You know what I'm not bout to stand here while you lie in my face Justice" she said throwing the panties at me...

Alex POV

I was on the verge of crying because Justice is lying dead in my face and I really don't have time for this anymore... I'm just gonna pack my stuff and go...

I went to the closet and start grabbing my things tryna to pack them but justice kept getting my way...

"Justice can you please just move" I said letting a tear run my cheek...

"Look I was drunk that night I wouldn't do it on purpose Alex I love you to much to do it on purpose...If you leave now what you going to tell lil JJ" he said grabbing my arms...

I couldn't speak I was thinking what I'm really gonna tell our son...

"You might believe that I don't love you but I'm gonna prove to you that I love you"

Justice kissed me and I kissed back...it felt like love, passion and hurt...He took off my shirt and threw it somewhere along with my bra... He pushed me on the bed lightly taking off my shorts and panties...

He made his way to my breast and sucked and flicked my nipples in his mouth... He then made butterfly kisses down my body... He kissed the inside of my thighs teasing me...

"Please Justice don't tease" I said...

"Alright babygirl"

With that Justice took my clit inside his mouth and sucked on it...Sending a wave through my body...

I begin to get close to my peak and Justice starts drilling his tongue inside of me making my body shiver...

"I'm gonna cum bab-" I moaned as I released all in his mouth...

Justice POV

After Alex came I got up and took off my shirt along with my joggers and boxers...I crawled on top of Alex and kissed...as I kissed her I lined myself at her entrance and slid into her slowly...

"Shittt" I groaned...

I begin to pick up the pace... I leaned back down and attacked her neck making sure I leave hickeys...

"Faster daddy"Alex moaned...

I then pulled out and rammed back into her letting her feel every inch... I wrapped her legs around my waist...

"Uhhhh yesssss Justice" I screamed...

I smirked at how I'm making her scream my name because I know I'm doing the right job...

Alex POV

Justice flipped me over on all fours and slammed into me.. I bit my lip and my eyes rolled to the back of my head...

"You like that baby" he said huskily in my ear..

I begin to get a feeling in my stomach and I knew I was about to cum again...

"I about to cum again daddy" I moan...

"Cum with me babygirl" I groaned...

And with that we came at the same time...I came all over him and he came inside of me...

"You should go to the doctor soon" he said As he clasped beside me...

"Why" I asked confused...

"Because with the work I just put in I know you pregnant" he said making me giggle...

"But for real doe baby I love and that night was just a big mistake"

" I forgive you this time but it will be the last time I do ok" I sassed...

"Alright baby"

😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

For @_alexxandria

Like....Comment...Vote...
👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾🗣🗣🗣🤗🤗🤗

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙