Quickie:Kevin Love (Stephanie)

Explicit

Stephanie POV

"Kevin baby what are you doing" I said as he pulled me into the locker room...

"I'm having a little fun" he said kissing my neck...

"We can't d- do th-is what if Kyrie or Lebron, hell what if the whole team walks in" I said trying to hold in my moans...

"Its okay just go with it babygirl the team is getting ice baths right now" he said pulling off my jacket...

The Cavaliers has advance to the NBA finals two years in a row & since Kevin couldn't play last year but can this year he's overly excited.. It seems like them advancing change him...

He wanna be a rebel and I like it but trying to have sex in the locker room while your teammates are down the hall is beyond crazy....

"Baby nooooo" I said...

"Please" Kevin whined as he stuck out his bottom lip...

"Ok but only a quickie"

And with that Kevin pinned me up against the wall and attacked my neck again...He begin to suck in the same knowing that he will leave a hickey...Kevin moved his hands to the bottom of my skirt and pulled it up revealing my kitty...

Kevin POV

"No panties I see" I said biting lip causing Stephanie to blush...

I then slipped 2 of my fingers inside of her... Stephanie threw her head back and grabbed onto my shoulders as I pumped my fingers in & out of her...

"Please, faster Kev" she moaned...

Doing as told I picked up the pace causing Stephanie moans to grew louder...

"Fuc-"

I cut her off by kissing her passionately because she was getting pretty loud and we needed to stay quite...

"Baby you gonna have to keep quite if you don't want anyone to come in ok" I said to her calmly...

"Umhmm" she said simply nodding...

"Ok now ride me" I said as I sat in the chair that was in front of my locker...

She walked over to me and slowly slid down me... She begin to rock her hips back and forth as I met her half way...

Soon Stephanie begin to bounce and that sent us both the edge and I knew I was about to cum...

"Shitttt" she moaned as her eyes rolled to the back of her head...

"Daddy I'm bout to cum" she said as she begin to slow down...

"Cum baby" I said...

Doing as told she came all over me and I could tell she was exhausted but I didn't cum yet so I took control... I grabbed her hips and made her begin to bounce again but this time my thrust met with it...

"Ughhhh fuckkk" I groaned...

Stephanie grabbed onto my shoulders for support because I could her body going a little limp...

As my thrust became sloppy my thrust became harder... After 4 more thrust I finally came letting out a long satisfying groan...

"Now was that to bad babygirl" I said kissing Stephanie head...

"N- noo not at all" she said breathing heavily...

Kyrie POV

The whole team just got done with the ice baths but I notice I haven't a heard a peep from Kevin the whole time...

"Aye y'all way Kevin" I asked...

"He said he had to do something and never came back" Lebron said...

"Yeah, before I came in he was out in the hallway talking to Stephanie" J.R. said...

I didn't comment back I just scrunched up my face...I brushed it off as the team made our we to the locker room...

As we got to the locker we walked in on Stephanie fixing her clothes...

"Soo this where you been" I said looking at Kevin...

"What y'all been doing" JR asked crossing his arms smiling...

"Just talking" Stephanie said....

"You know its not good to lie right Stephanie" I said...

"We was talking" she said...

"2 ways we know you're lying 1 you have a hickey on your neck & 2 it smells like sex in here" I said smirking..

I see Kevin and Stephanie turning red and the whole team begin to bust out into laughter...

"You know what suck ass you all" Stephanie said walking out the locker room...

"We love you too Stephanie" we all yelled in unison...

************************************

For @spillgoddess

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣