Netflix & Chill:Marquese Chriss (Ivy)

*Explicit*

Ivy POV

Its a Saturday afternoon and I was just gonna lay in bed all day until my best friend Marquese called me over to hang out... I got up and slipped on some black biker shorts with a oversized pink T-shirt & black Nike slides...

I tossed my hair into a messy bun grabbed my car keys, my phone & charger before heading downstairs. I got downstairs to see my mother sitting on the couch playing on her iPad.

"Mom I'll be back later I'm going to Marquese house" I said.

"Ok drive carefully & tell Marquese I said hello" she responded.

I nodded my head and made my way out the door to my 2015 black BMW her name is Beauty b/c that what she totally is. As I got into my car I started her up plugged my phone up to the AUX & played Beyoncé- Sorry...

On the way to Marquese I was lit because I was having my very on lil personal concert in the car with various songs.

I soon pulled up to Marquese house & I hopped out my car noticing that his mother car was not in the driveway. I walked straight into Marquese house w/o knocking b/c this is my second home.

"MARQUESE" I yelled throughout the house.

"In the theater room Ivy" he responded.

I walked into the theater seeing Marquese had blankets out and Netflix set up on the big screen. Their theater room was like the theater rooms you'll see on tumblr where the seating was more of like a minnie bed...

I walked to the minnie bed where Marquese was lounging and jumped on him.

"Hey best friend" I said hugging him.

"What's up"

"Nothing new the same ol' same ol'" I answered doing a little weird face causing Marquese to let out a deep chuckle...

"I see, what do you wanna watch" he asked as he wrapped him arm my waist...

I got shiver from his arm around me waist which I never usually get when he touch me any other time. I brushed it off & thought about what I want to watch.

"Uhh it don't matter nothing scary" I said picking up my phone.

As he surfed on Netflix to I find us a movie, I got on snapchat and watched a couple. As I watched someone snap they was listening to Rihanna- Sex With Me.

Sex with me, so amazing
All this all work, no vacation
Stay up off my Instagram, pure temptation
Hit a switch on a fake nigga, like a station
Sex with me, so amazing

I begin to sing the song in a whisper but loud enough for Marquese to hear. I now on Twitter liking and retweeting things when Marquese caught me off guard.

"Sex with you probably boring as hell" Marquese asked referring to the lyrics I was just singing.

"Just because I'm a virgin don't mean it won't be amazin so shut up" I said & kept singing.

Marquese moved his arm from around me and sat up & stared me with a confused look on his face.

"Why you looking at me like that" I asked.

"What you mean you a virgin DJ said he hit about 3 or times" he said referring to my ex.

"That's a lie that's the reason we broke up because I wouldn't sleep with him" I said rolling my eyes.