Mile High Club:Paul George (Hayley)

Explicit

Hayley POV

My husband & I and a couple of our friends are on a plane to Bora Bora. We decided since its off season and we really all didn't get to hangout during the season because of someone schedule that we would take a trip.

The pilot told us that this was going to be about a 12hour flight & I lucky that I dressed comfortable. I had on a yellow T-shirt dress with my chestnut colored sandals.

Since its 4 in the morning most people are asleep on the plane and I was starting to get bored. I looked over to my husband Paul to see he was asleep, I decided he should wake up so I poked his side.

"Babe stop I'm trying to sleep" he said swatting my hands away.

"I'm bored baby wake" I whined.

He turned his head in the other direction and begin to fall back asleep. I was thinking of a way to wake him up & I got an idea in mind. I unbuckled my seatbelt and leaned over to Paul. I begin to lick the exposed skin on his neck & made my way up to his ear. I nibble on his ear & whispered things like 'wake up daddy & 'I got a surprise for you'.

Paul eyes shot open & I stopped. I looked at the bulge in his shorts and grew wetter as I bit my lip.

"I'm going to the bathroom meet me there in 5" he whispered & made his way to the back.

I waited for awhile and got up and proceeded my way to the bathroom. I got to the bathroom to see Paul waiting me. I closed the door lightly & locked it. I turned around and came face to face with Paul.

Paul POV

I told Hayley that I was trying to sleep but she didn't listen so now she's in trouble. I attacked her lips roughly but with so much passion & lust. My hands roamed Hayley body as hers fiddled with the string of my shorts trying to untie it.

Hayley pulled away from the kiss as she let my shorts & boxers pool around my feet. She got down onto her knees and proceed to lick the tip. She then took the tip into her mouth and sucked on it.

She begin to take the whole thing into her mouth as I gripped onto her hair. I thrust into her mouth causing her to gag a couple of times but nothing major. She went at it about 3minutes & I could feel myself about to cum.

"Fuck, I'm bout to bust" I panted.

She didn't didn't stop Hayley begin to deep throat me and I soon shot my seed down her throat and she swallowed.

I stood her up and spined her around pressing her chest up against the wall. I pulled up her dress revealing that she didn't have panties on.

"No panties, I see & you're wet as hell" I smiled as I smacked her ass & making her squeal.

"Only for you daddy" she said smirking looking back.

I started to kiss her neck & then begin to suck on her neck making sure to leave a hickey.As I positioned myself at her entrance I smacked her ass one more good time before I enter.

"Shit" she said.

I slipped myself inside her and slowly stroked her as she let out little whimpers.

"Damn daddy" she moan.

"You got to be quite okay" I said.

I grabbed a handful of Hayley hair and rammed into her without warning causing her to moan loudly. I put free hand over her mouth and kept stroking.

Hayley POV

My walls clenched around him with every thrust. I threw my head back as his thrust got longer, I could feel him in my stomach.

"Damn your so tight" he groaned as he gripped onto my waist.

Paul begin to hit my spot repeatedly while slapping my ass a couple more times surely leaving a red print against my light skin.

"Right there daddy" I moaned.

I felt my stomach tightening and I know that feeling. Paul leaned forward and nibbled on my neck to my ear.

"You gonna cum for daddy baby" he licked my ear as he sensed my orgasm.

"Yes daddy yes" I let out a little louder.

"Cum then baby" he said as he leaned back up and begin to pound into me even harder.

"Fuckkkkkkk" I moaned as I let all my juices on to him.

Paul thrust grew sloppier sloppier by the second so to help him I clenched myself onto to him purposely.

"Shit babygirl" he groaned as he came.

We stood in the the bathroom for a few trying to catch our breaths & clean off before we head back to our seats. Paul left out first and I went seconds later.

Taking my seat beside Paul and looking to check to see if our friends are still which they were. I was about to take a nap when a flight attendant walked up to me.

"Welcome to the mile high club Mr. & Mrs George" she said sweetly causing my cheeks to flush.

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

For @SouthAfrioneQueen

Sorry for errors and obviously you can see I tried something new in this imagine and you'll know what it is if you read my previous imagines or book  💜💜💜🙃🙃🙃

Like...Comment...Vote
👍👍👍💭💭💭⭐️⭐️⭐️