Minnesota: Zach LaVine (Hayley)

Explicit

Hayley POV

Zach has been calling me nonstop and I've been dodging every call,facetime, msg, and tweets...I don't know if Hunter told him about our little run in but I really don't care...

I'm on the way to go see the LA Lakers play against the Timberwolves... I know Zach is going to try and talk to me but I'm gonna avoid him much as possible...I really didn't want to go but my best friend Erin practically dragged me here...

Zach POV

"Do you know if Hayley is coming" Tyus asked...

"How many times ask you gonna ask that damn man" I as I walked to the locker room...

I go to the locker room decided to call Hayley best friend Erin to see if she convinced her to come the game..

Phone Call

Me: "Hello"

Erin: "Hey Z wassup"

Me: "is Hayley coming"

Erin:"yes, you owe me big time"

Me:  "alright, but what time are y'all gonna get here"

Erin: Well I'm on my way to get Hayley so maybe mid shoot around or a little in first quarter"

Me: "Okay don't forget to get her to stay after the game so I can talk to her"

Erin: "Alright bye Zach"

Me: "bye"

With that I hung up and my teammates bust threw the door coming to put on their uniforms and warmup suits...

Hayley POV

Erin picked me up and I'm still kinda undecided about going because 1 I don't want to see Hunter and 2 I don't want to see Zach...

The car was silent...I was in my thinking about what should I do if Zach approach me... I'll try to be the bigger person but if he pisses me off I'm gonna snap...

"Bih what you thinking about" Erin said knocking me out my thoughts...

"Oh nothing" I smiled nonchalant...

"The lies you tell" she said...

"Just get me to the stupid game" I said laughing trying to brush her off...

45 mins later

We finally made it to the area and took our seats on court side waiting for the game to start...As both teams was on their side doing a quick warmup I scanned across the gym looking for Tyus, but only became in eye contact with Zach...

I rolled my eyes and see him making his way over  to me but the buzzer goes off signaling the game was about to start soon...Thank you Jesus I said because I did not wanna talk to him...

**********

The game was over and Minnesota won over the Lakers 112-93... Erin and I was getting ready to go but I was stopped by Zach...

"What" I spat

"Please stay, let me shower right quick and take you out for dinner and clear things up" he plead...

"No, ask Hun-"

"She'll be waiting for you right here Zach" Erin said...

With that Zach ran off into the back to go to the locker room...

"Why did you tell him that" I asked Erin angrily...

"Because we both know you wanna talk to him plus the things Hunter told you doesn't sound like Zach at all, so just give the man a chance" Erin said as she grabbed things walking off...