Cheer Up: Hassan Whiteside (Janai)

Explicit

Janai POV

I hate when Hassan acts like this... Every time they lose a game he gets all mad & don't wants to talk nobody at all...I try my best every time tryna make him happy but it's really no use....

"Babe it's only two games it's going to be okay" I said rubbing his shoulders...

"No, its not okay this is the playoffs to the finals and the team wanted to go 4-0" he said getting a little loud sigh...

I rolled my eyes before I spoke trying to hold my tongue because he's pissing me off because two games...

"Well just go upstairs and I'll be up there in a few"

I watched him turn on his heels and started heading toward the stairs...

"Wait, can you take these with you" I said slipping off my heels...

Hassan POV

I grab Janai heels and stomped my way up the stairs...I got to our bedroom and just dropped her heels by the closet door... I stripped out my clothes and grabbed a pair of basketball shorts and threw them on....

I laid across the bed and just thought about the game... How did we lose again now we're 2-1 in the series...

Janai POV

I made my way up to Hassan & I bedroom to see him laid across the bed in deep thought...I hate seeing my baby like this... I walked over to the bed and laid beside Hassan...

"Babe do you wanna talk about it" I asked...

He just simply shook his head...

I got an idea in my head so I got up and straddle Hassan waist and rock back and forth...

"You want me to make you feel better" I suggested seductively...

"Pleaseeee" he said he let out a small groan...

I giggled at his response and pulled my shirt and bra off leaving me only in my jeans & panties...

I leaned down and started kissing and sucking on his neck while he let out light groans...

Hassan soon flipped us over so I could be on the bottom... He stood up and slid off my jeans and panties and then pulled down his basketball shorts and boxers...

Without hesitation, Hassan dropped to his knees and attacked my clit, sucking and on it hard...I arch my back and gripped the sheets...

"Fuckkk Hassan!!" I moaned...

Hassan POV

I nibbled,played and sucked on Janai's clit...Hearing her moan my name drove me crazy..Janai pushed my head inside of her as I slurped on every inch of her womenhood...I knew she was about to cum so I did tricks with my tongue and drove her insane... She came on my face hard leaving her legs shaking...

"I thought you was gonna let me make you feel better and take control baby" she said breathing heavily...

"You know that wasn't gonna last for long" I said as I hovered over her...

I spread her legs and kissed her before sliding in her roughly... I made sure she could feel every inch of me... I bit her lip as I pulled back from the kiss...

"Damn Janai" I groaned as she dug her nails in my back...

"Deeper daddy" she moaned...

That's all I needed to hear I grabbed her legs and put them over my shoulders and pound inside of her...I could tell I was hitting her g-spot because her eyes ways rolling to the back of her head and her moans was getting louder...

Janai POV

I could myself about to cum but Hassan stopped...

"What you stopped for" I asked as I grew angry...

"Face down ass up" was all he said...

I got into to position and Hassan wasted no time and pushed himself inside me...I threw my head back...

"Fuckkkk daddy" I moaned...

Hassan grabbed a handful of my hair & rammed into me making scream...He kept giving me hard and long strokes...I clench my walls around him earning a loud groan...

"Fuck girl" he groaned...

He begin to pound in me viciously...I gripped the sheets and scream feeling my orgasm coming...

"I'm bout to cum daddy" I moaned...

"Cum for daddy babygirl" he groaned...

Doing as told I let out a long moan and came all over him...he soon shot his liquid inside of me...

He fell beside me breathing heavily....

"Are you gonna every let me take control" I asked...

"Hell nahhh" he said which cause me to laugh...

"I love you" he said pecking my lips...

"I love you to daddy"

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

For @QueenJanaii

Like...Comment...Vote...
👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾🗣🗣🗣☺️☺️☺️

💙💙💙💙💞💞💞💞💯💯💯💯💋💋💋💋👑👑👑👑💄💄💄💄😻😻😻😻😘😘😘😘