Shower: Kelly Oubre Jr

Y/N POV

After a long stressful day work...I just wanted to get home and take a long hot shower...

I walked into the house took off my heels and sit my down and headed straight upstairs to my need room..

When I got to my room I stripped out my clothes and walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on..After I got the shower the temperature I wanted it I stepped in...I let the water sooth and takeover my body...

Kelly POV

I just got home from hanging with guys and now I just wanted to chill with my girl.. When I walked into I see Y/N shoes by the door..Since she home I'll call out her name....

"Y/N" I yelled

She didn't answer me so I walked upstairs to our bedroom and I hear the shower running.... I walked in the bathroom indeed Y/n was in there...

Y/n POV

This shower gives me so much life right now it just relaxes my muscles...I was bout to wash my hair when I felt a pair of hands wrap my waist... I jumped and looked to see my boyfriend Kelly...

"What the hell Kellz you scared me" I said..

"My bad baby" he said as he kissed me and gripped onto my ass..

"We are not about to do this Kelly"

"Okkkkkk whatever you say" he said as sucked onto your neck making me moan softly..

He backed me up against the shower wall...He starts to run his hands up and down my body... He put his hand between you legs and put his thumb against my clit...

"Damnnn Kellz" I moaned onto his ear... He then lifts up my right leg and rammed himself into me...Which caused me to moan in pleasure...

"Fuckkk" he said as I clawed his back...but that didn't stop him from pumping in and out of me...He turns me around and hit it from the back...

"What's my name" he said as he slapped my ass..which I know it left a hand print...

"Kelly" I moan as he kept hitting my g-spot...

"Wrong answer baby" he said smacking my ass harder and ramming into me...

"DADDYYYYYY" I moaned out loudly... He thrust a couple more times and his thrust got sloppier so I know he's close....

"Baby I'm about to cum" I said

"Cum for daddy" he said in a husky voice...

I wasted know time and came all over his dick and I can feel all his liquid flow into me...

"Round 2 in the bed" Kelly said as he turned the shower off and carrying me to the bed...

🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦
This is old