Back 2 Back:Zach Lavine (Lexii)

*Explicit*

Zach POV

"Omg babe I can't believe you won again" Lexii said for the 100th time...

"Me either, Aaron had some good tricks up his sleeve" I said falling on to the hotel bed...

"Speaking of tricks I have something for you" Lexii said walking into the bathroom...

I didn't really think much of it so I laid back on the bed and closed my eyes...

Lexii POV

While Zach waited for me while I was in the bathroom I put on my black lingerie which I know Zach was going to love so much...

After putting my lingerie on I slipped back my black red bottoms...I took a deep breath and walked out & got ready for this private show I was about to put on for Zach ...

"Damn ma" Zach said as his eyes lit up...

"You like daddy" I said fully stepping out the bathroom door...

"Hell yeah, come here"

I walked my way over to the bed and straddle Zach.. I pulled off his clothes leaving him only in his boxers...I decided to attack his neck with kisses...

I begin to feel Zach hand roam up my body and unhook my bra...As my breast popped out Zach eyes stared at them hungrily because my nipples are at full attention....I slowly snake down onto is dick straddling him...

"Fuckk" he moaned under his breath as I bite my lip...

After sliding all the way down I put my hands on his chest and slowly bounced on him...

"Mmm" I moaned as pleasure filled its way through my body...

"Shit ma faster" he groaned huskily...

Zach grabbed my waist bouncing me faster and harder hitting my g-spot every time...

Zach POV

I love the sight of seeing Lexii bouncing on top of me but I need to take control...I flipped us over to I was on top....I looked at he kitty and lined myself at her entrance and enter her roughly....

"Zachhh" she moaned lowly...

I wrapped her legs around my waist as I pound into her... I sped up the pace as Lexii moans grew louder...

"Damn" I groaned gripped her hips...

Lexii POV

I begin to feel my orgasm coming hard and I know I couldn't hold it in any longer... I gripped the sheets as he put my legs on his shoulder...

"Daddy I'm cummin" I moaned out...

"Ugh fuck, cum for daddy" Zach said as he picked up the pace...

"Ahhhhh" I screamed as I released all my juice on Zach's member...

Zach thrust became sloppy as he pound into me two more times before finally cumming...

"Damn Lexii that was great" he smiled as he pecked my lips & I giggled...

"I love you daddy"

"I love you too baby"

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

For @QueenLexii11

Like Comment Vote
💞💕😘😈👍🏾🙌🏾🔥