I Hate You: Kyrie Irving (Jordyn)

Explicit

Jordyn POV

I was in the kitchen getting snacks ready for the annual Thursday night 'Best Friends Movie Night' with my good friends Devin, Dlo and Karl. Karl was already here and we're only waitin on Devin & Dlo.

I made my way into the living room where I left Karl deciding on a movie to pick since it was his turn to pick. I sat down onto the couch beside him praying that he picked a good movie as he type away on his phone.

"I have some bad news" he said looking from his phone to me.

"What's up" I said curiously.

"Devin and Dlo had to cancel" he said.

"Why" I said gettin upset.

I wouldn't be so upset right now but those two has canceled on us about 3 Thursday in a row in it hurts cause it feels like I'm losing my friends.

"Devin dad needed him for something & Dlo never said why but I've invited a special guest" he said.

"Wh-" I was cut off by my doorbell ringing.

"That's him right now give me a second" Karl said getting up jogging to my door.

I sat there waiting impatiently for Karl and the surprise guest to get in here. I could hear them give each other dap & talking. The guest voice sounded so familiar but I couldn't put my finger until Karl and Kyrie Irving walked into the living room.

"OH NO what is he doing here...you know how much I hate him" I asked Karl with so much disgust.

"B/c he was bored & he's my friend" Karl said taking a seat on the couch while Kyrie sat in the love seat.

"Why do you still hate me I apologize months ago" Kyrie said looking at me.

"B/c you're a selfish bitc-"

"Language let's just get through the movie without you two going at it" he said.

I rolled my eyes  and sat back on the couch thinking about how bad I want to choke Kyrie. You see I don't like him b/c for All-Star weekend Devin invited me to tag along with him.

So after all the contest games Saturday night everyone decided to go out. I had on a dress that made my booty stand out & everything, but at the club Kyrie & I miss and bumped into each other causing my red wine to waste on the his white shirt.

I tried apologizing but he didn't listen he totally went off on me catching a few ppl gaze in the club but ever since that day I hated him.

"If he don't bother me I'll be fine" I said huffing.

Karl popped the movie Deadpool in and everyone put there attention towards the TV.

________________

In the middle of the movie Karl phone vibrated various time indicating that he had a phone call. He got up step into the kitchen. I kept my attention on the movie.

"Hey Jordyn, I got to go Olivia just called & said she need me" Karl said stepping the kitchen from being in the for about 5mins.

"Ughh why" I questioned pausing the movie.

"I don't know but look y'all two enjoy the night and be nice" he said rushing out the door.

I looked at Kyrie and he was staring at me. I was NOT about stay here with him! He got to go.

"Well looks like you can get the hell out now" I said with attitude as I stood up.

"Why are you acting so mean with yo sassy ass" Kyrie said smiling.

"Please get out my house" I said grabbing him by his shirt & dragged him to the door.

Kyrie POV

I've always have had a lil crush on Jordyn & that night at the club I didn't mean to go off on her, I was kind of drunk and the liquor was talking for me & since then she hated me. I still had feelings for her though.

Before we could get to the door I removed her hand from my shirt and pinned her up against to wall with her hands above her head.

"Kyrie get the hell off of me" she said trying to get away.

"I know you want me as much as I want you" I huskily said in her ear causing her to whimper.

Jordyn POV

I wanted Kyrie more then bad right now. The lust in his eyes and his voice is just turning me on so much and I could feel my panties beginning to soak. I so was lost with words I didn't say anything.

"Don't got much to say now huh" Kyrie said brushing his lips against mine.

Kyrie then kissed my jawline & made his way to my neck. Kissing my spot earning a small moan from me. Kyrie let go of hands and threw me across his shoulders making his way upstairs.

"Which room is yours" he asked.

"3rd door on the left" I answered.

Kyrie followed my direction and open the door with me still on his shoulders. He laid me on the bed and hovered over me, we kissed as our hands roamed each other bodies. We begin to peel each others clothes off till we both was completely naked.

Kyrie POV

I went down to her womenhood and smile at the beautiful sight in front of me. I wasted no time and dived right in. I sucked on her clit as she arched her back.

Jordyn pushed my head deeper inside of her as I torture her and I knew she was about to cum because the way her body was shaking.

"Ky I'm gonna cu-" she said before her orgasm hit her hard.

I slurped her clean and kissed my way back up her body to lips so she can taste herself. I kissed her passionilty as I surprisingly slid my member inside causing her to moan into the kiss.

Jordyn POV

Kyrie started thrusting deep and slow. I grabbed onto the bed sheets as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. The pleasure he was giving me was pleasure I never had before.

"Mhmmm" I moaned.

Kyrie flipped us over where I was top. I slowly slid down on him causing us both to moan. After sliding down the whole I begin to rock my hips at a good pace.

"Fuck baby girl" Kyrie said grabbing my hips guiding me.

My climax was near and I could tell Kyrie was too, so begin to bounce slowly causing whimpers coming from Kyrie.

"I'm bout to cum Kyrie" I moaned.

"Me too" he responded.

He started to thrusting me as I bounce and his member hit my g-spot every time.
He pulled me to as long kiss as our orgasms hit hard.

"Woooow" I said as I rolled off top of him.

"I know right" he said breathing heavily.

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

For @xiijordynn

Sorry it took forever school has been killing me😩😩😩😩