Minnesota:Zach LaVine (Hayley)

Hayley POV

"Its not that easy Zach" I said walking into my apartment...

"Yes it is just pack your stuff up and some of my teammates will come and help you move when we come to LA in the next couple of days" Zach whined...

Zach and I have been best friends since diapers...We used to do everything together but things changed when he left me at college and went to the NBA, but whenever he has free time or coming to play against the Lakers I always have court side seats...

But now he wants me to move to Minnesota so I can be closer to him and my family...

"What about my job" I said...

"We can find you another or maybe get you transferred" Zach chimed...

"Ughhh okk Zach" I said finally giving in...

"Yesssss, this great the guys are gonna be so excited..." He said...

"I'm kinda excited too...mainly because I get to see Tyus" I said knowing that what I said will make Zach mad...

"You know what I'll talk to you later" he said hanging up before he could answer...

|Next Day|

I on my way to work when I stopped at Starbucks to get my regular White Chocolate Mocha with extra whip...

After ordering I was on my way out is when someone grabbed my wrist and turned my around...

"May I help you" I said with a little attitude because it was Zach's girlfriend Hunter...

"Zach told me about you moving to Minnesota" Hunter said tilting her head...

"Yeah, that's my plan"

"You know the only reason he wants you to move is because he know you're lonely... Plus he says your worthless" Hunter said smiling...

"You not what tell Zach don't worry about me moving anymore okay oh and tell him this friendship is over" I said walking out of Starbucks heading to my car...

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

This is just part 1...I wanted to publish something for you all...And if they are any errors forgive me pls❤❤

For @SouthAfrioneQueen