Jealous:Ben Simmons (Kia)

*Explicit*

Kia POV

"Ben its not even that serious damn so chill"

"OH, SO YOU WANT ME TO CHILL WHY YOU SIT THERE AND FLIRT WITH THAT GUY, YOU PROBABLY FUCKING HIM" he said yelling in my face...

Ben is so salty because at the sorority party I saw one of my friends from around campus there and we hugged and talked for a few...Ben knew that the guy and i was just friends so idk why are we arguing...We're back at my dorm and he thinks he run shit...

"YOU ALWAYS ASSUMING BULLSH*T, I DON'T SAY NOTHING WHEN YOU BE GOING ON AWAY GAMES AND THEM GIRLS BE IN YOUR FACE DO I" I shout back...

"You better quit all that yelling" he said angrily...

"Or what Ben, OR WHA" yelled back..

I was cut off by Ben smashing his lips into mine...I tried not to kiss back but I couldn't help it... I kissed back and our tongues fought for dominance and he won..He gripped my legs and picked me up..I wrapped my legs around him quickly...

He walked over and dropped me on my bed...He pulls my shirt over my head and clasped my bra...He soon brought his hand to one of my boobs and stared massaging while sucking on the other...

"Ben baby, don't tease me" I begged...

He let out a deep chuckle...He stood up and unzipped his jeans & took them off along with his boxer and shirt...

Ben went to the hem of my shorts and pull off my shorts & panties and threw them across the room...

He went down to my womenhood and his tongue gazed across my entrance before entering his tongue and flicking it at a slow pace...

I cursed at the pleasure and Ben's action as his speed increased...

"Damn daddy don't stop" he stuck 3 fingers in me & pumped in and out fast...

"I'm bout to cum Ben" I moaned...

I was on the edge and I could feel my body about to explode but Ben stopped...

"Not just yet baby girl hold it in"

Ben came up and lined himself at my womenhood...I smirks before he slams into me, knocking the smirk completely off my face... He pounds quickly and roughly,..As I scratched his back and moan out his name....

Ben POV

The sound of her moaning my name made me want her even more...I lifted her right leg over my shoulder and began to dig deeper inside her where she could feel ever inch of me....

I know I was g-spot every time because her moans got louder and louder...

"BENNNNNN, FUCKKKKK I CAN'T HOLD IT" she screamed...

"Let it go now baby" I groan...

After she let go of a long orgasm, her body shook and her eyes rolled to the back of her head...

I pound in her for about 3 more mins and I finally came inside her...

I gathered up my breathing and picked Kia up and headed towards the bathroom...

"Where you going babe" she questioned...

"Round two in the shower baby" I said as she giggled...

🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

For KiaASimmons25

I might make a sweet part 2 but idk for sure but I'll let you all know soon💞💞💞