Looker Room: Justin Robinson (Symphony)

*Explicit NCAA*

Symphony POV

"Alright I'll talk to you later" I said to my dad..

I was about to leaving Virginia Tech practice gym...Why I'm here because my dad is the coach and my crush Justin Robinson plays on the team...I always come to watch them practice because it gives me another way to see Justin...

I was walking past the locker room and I could hear music playing... I was curious who was because I thought even so I decided to peep in and see...

Jordan POV

I had just got out the shower and was about to get dress but I stopped because I heard the the door...When the person finally came all the way in it appeared to be Symphony...

"What's up Symphony" I said...

She just stared at me and didn't say anything... Then I remembered that I only had my towel on...Symphony eyes roamed my body as she start to bite her lip...

"Like what you see baby girl"

Symphony POV

Damnn was all I could think of when I walked into the locker room... I was knocked of my thoughts by Jordan...

"So do you baby girl"

"Uhhh ummm I-i" "

I was starting to get nervous because Jordan was stepping closer and closer to me as I back up against the wall...He took a step closer and I can smell his minty breath...

I was about to speak, but Justin kissed me. I kissed back automatically, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he deepens the kiss... His hand begins to roam my body, he takes my shirt off and ripped my bra off...

His hands roams down to the hem of my leggings and Justin pulled off my leggings and panties, letting them fall around my ankles...

I could see the lust in Justin's eyes and I know he wants me as much as I want him.. I about to kiss him again but before I could Justin let his towel fall and I watched his erect spring out...

"Bend over that chair" Justin said in a demanding tone...

I do as told and lean over the chair, I could feel my back shake with anticipation...

"Good girl" Justin said as he stroked himself...

Justin grips my waist as he pushes his way through my tight walls...Leaped a little because this will be my second time having sex and the first the guy was know where near Justin size...

He stood still and let me adjust to his size...I gripped onto the chair as he began to stroke slow at first then went hard & fast...

"Shittt Justin" I moaned and clench around him...

He stopped and grabbed a has full of my hair...

"Stop that" he whispered in my ear...

He starts to up again and begin to give me long hard strokes, my eyes rolled in the back of my head as he picked up the pace...

Justin's groans and my moans filled up the locker room...Justin hand roamed up my body and he begin to grab my breast...He pulled out and suddenly rammed himself back into me...

"FUCKKKK" I screamed in pain & pleasure...

"What's my name baby girl" he groaned...

I knew exactly what he wanted to hear but I wanted to be stubborn...

"J-Justin" I moaned...

"Wrong answer, now what's my name" he said slapping my ass very hard...

"FUCKKK DADDY" I screamed..

I could feel a familiar feeling in my stomach and my legs began to shake...

"I'm bout to cum" I moaned...

"Cum for daddy baby"he groaned as he sped up...

My body was on the edge and I was about to cum...

Justin POV

I knew symphony was about to cum because her body was shaking and shivering uncontrollably ... I picked up the paced because I can feel myself about to bust too...

As my thrust got sloppier and sloppier I could feel Symphony's body going limp...

I was just about to cum when

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE" Coach said busting in the door...

I looked at Symphony and she looked like she saw a ghost and Coach look liked he was about to change to every color in the rainbow...

Symphony POV

When my dad bust in the door I was so embarrassed... Justin pulled out and grabbed his towel while I pulled my leggings and pulled my shirt on quickly....

"SYMPHONY LETS GO NOW" My dad screamed at me...

"AND FOR YOU JUSTIN I HANDLE YOU IN A FEW" HE YELLED...

As my dad dragged me out the locker room I looked back at Justin he was smirking and he mouthed call me....

🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

For @_TrillestQueen_

Comment, Vote & Follow
💞💕🤗😘😈🙌🏾💁🏾💅🏾🔥