Dead End

"Do you have a leader mate?" Yazi, jumping out of nowhere astounded another driver.

"Oh! Is that you Yazi? Why do you talk such nonsense?!" The gangster said sending his other companions laughing.

Courtney joined the group and bended at the sill, "We need to go back the building fast. Things are not going like a party should. Besides why are cabals coming in through bits?"

"Consider that you made mention about that Ms. Courtney..." Troy stopped beside his brother, "Yesterday, we'd have a mission on raiding one of the mob's club. Before that day, it was rescheduled this morning."

One of the gangsters inside the car said, "We raid on taxes on supermarkets today. Should be scheduled tommorrow, we are almost missing this party. May you let us in now?!"

"Okay then you motherfuckers, off the car." Yazi snorted that were answered with regretting groans.

"You got yourselves in trouble and you're getting favors?!..." The driver said that was cut midway by his companion at his side.

"Holy—shit! What you'd done this time?!!" The gangster shouted sending the others curious and after seeing almost ten men dead and bloody, they themselves marked horror on their own expressions.

Courtney immediately countered, "Easy there." She directed with a thumb, "They don't belong to the tribe. Don't know who are they. My instinct tells me they're mobs."

"They killed our own and stole the suits. No one even noticed until Ms. Courtney here joined them." Troy said.

"What bothers me is why didn't they lay a single hand on Courtney." Yazi said nonchalantly, only to bring Troy and Courtney looking at each other.

"I wonder..." Troy said with upbringing confusions. His tone halting to an open ended conclusion. Courtney thought she could almost read Troy's hypotesis but rejected on swallowing the ideas. It is possible that he could be involve. She only did what she needed to, she avoided the contact and faced the building's direction. George would never.

Yazi again exclaimed about his seriousness on borrowing the old lancer. It may be old, but atleast functional than their former newly bought car feasted with holes from the little war they made among the intruders. The driver was about to bark back when a radio static interrupted them. It was a walkie attached on one of the engine's wires.The voice isn't clear, but everyone was astounded on hearing the background of that communication, fires from guns and shouts of men building the whole of the conversation.

"What in the world?!..." Another gangster said more to himself.

Yazi gritted, clanged his golden bracelets and groaned as he snatched the driver's collar, "Here's the deal you smelly hard headed and ugly troll, you give us a ride in this godforsaken shabby car of yours." He inhaled deeply, "I'll drive!"

***

George pointed his gun at a group of cabal gangsters he met countering on an isle. He wore seriousness yet the truth is, he is totally nervous. One wrong move and he's dead, he got to escaped the conference... His father saved him. He shook his head, that was a favor his father needed to pay. For all the things he worked for the head boss, that was worth the throne. But in the end, it was wasted because of his good-for-nothing sister. One question though was building inside his mind. Is he ready on encountering his father again? He knows when it'll happen it would be his last, or his father's. Shit. He needed to make up his mind, get out of the tremendous cowardness. Getting things together... all things has an end. He perfectly knew, his' is not yet due. He will arrange that event for his father though. How?

"Boss! Are you okay? We need to get out. Communications are down! Some of the cabals backed at us, everybody is a culprit."

He focused at the man who talked and who was apparently leading the group of four. He lowered his weapon, this idiots know nothing and he was outnumbered, "Where is the Lord Cururugi?" He asked.