Meeting

George looked up when the large wall nut doors opened in exaggeration. He knew who always does that so he decided to put his attention again on the papers that he is working at. Business is really good and he needed to accomodate his time to all the assets that linked in the tribe. Nothing must be missed, the more investments they get, the more it is likely to catch trust from bigger industries for partnership.

"You're looking ugly son. I've never seen your father that busy before." Rupert interrupted his thoughts. George halted on the paper he is reading and looked up at his uncle who was settling on a small couch, lifting his feet atop the small coffee table.

"He's unreliable. I've been so busy like forever." He added, "...And I'd prefer this... than going home." His expression then change into something that projects anguish and sorrow. He remembered, there's no more home now. There's just the tribe, the assets and himself. No one is to blame, he perfectly accepted his triumph as well as the consequences following after it. Nothing would match the power that is at his grasp now and no matter what, he will never lose this until somebody of his line will rule over for him.

"Well what I mean boy is that you are always thinking about business. How about the other group?"

George sighed, he admit that the first time he knew that his sister is back he went awkwardly nervous. Specially upon the knowledge that she got away on the trap that he'd won out through a chase. He almost went mad on standing on defences around the main building and even not sleeping day and night. Months passed and she was silent. Spies are not even reporting anything. So he presumed that she's scared herself.

"I don't want to waste my time to her."

"George, she's still aiming for your head. Our heads! I knew she's just waiting for a perfect moment." Rupert then adjusted himself.

George raised his hand propping it to his chin and smirked, "You mean you're scared uncle?"

Rupert snatched his eyes up at George, "So you're not?"

George shook his head and returned his attention again at the papers, "That's pathetic."

Rupert was about to bark something when someone interjected opening the doors and bowed, "My Lord, the party is ready for tomorrow's visit at your father's."

Rupert and George then looked at each other, "How public is this appointment walter?" George asked after a moment of silence.

"It'll be pushed over one part of a page of a newspaper I think, my Lord."

"Cancel it."

"My Lord?"

"Do I really need to repeat it Walter?"

"Ah... No my Lord." Walter bowed and left.

Rupert placed a hand under his chin, "Somebody took the advise."

"I just realized something." George said smirking.

"What is it?"

"Lauren doesn't know where father's grave is. You might have a point on that, plus, cemetery's are too open for long range arms. One man could take my head helplessly there and I knew my sister, she's mastered working solo. Unbelievably, she never fails." George explained that made Rupert laugh.

"Sometimes, I wonder why weren't you the favorite one. You could multitask."

George chuckled, "At least, I am your favorite."

The telephone rang and he answered it, "Okay, I'll be right over." As he stacked it to its cradle again, he then pushed himself up twitching the last button of her tailored suit that is worth a fortune, "Let's go uncle."