Solution

Troy had finished on his report when his brother started his'. It started on the recruits, then on the firearms which is funded by their secret assets that still trusted the former tribe's tributes. After ten minutes, Yazi finished and Big Boss O'conner started his own report about the alliances coming up within the week. The three of them are standing infront of the stage where their head boss is currently propping her chin with a hand fidgeting her fingers. They will finish Sir George's scheme within the building, they knew all of the mobsters will be present on that and some others for surprise reinforcements. Sir George is a very intelligent opponent but their own Miss Lauren is wiser than him. Though sometimes she's being stupid specially when they talked about the girl that apparently is making her look giddy.

Troy did thanked Lord Makoto's own schemes. He figured their head boss' weakness and formed a foolish plan that trapped Miss Lauren between two options. To upbring or to not upbring. Their wise of a leader did not even think twice of choosing that bait named Tough than choosing her own life.

Before he knew it, O'conner finished and Lord Cururugi is now standing up leaving her seat. She was stepping down the stage when Big Boss O'conner interrupted, "Where are you going my Lord?"

"I'll be back after five minutes." She said.

Troy and his brother briefly looked at each other before looking away stiffling a chuckle, "Five minutes?" Big Boss O'conner repeated.

Lord Cururugi nodded confidently, "It's not so long."

"I've heard last time, your breaks are statiscally increasing its interval. Recently, your five minutes my lord became 2 hours, that's too long for five minutes." O'conner interrupted.

"I've 'caught myself mesmerized on eating the cuisine in a restaurant. I wanted to eat again. I'm hungry now, let me go." She said but still Big Boss O'conner stood on her way. She then gave him a cunning glaze.

"Tell me the restaurant's name I'll make them deliver." Big Boss O'conner persisted.

"I wanted it fresh and hot. If my protection is your problem I will bring a party."

"Yazi." Big Boss O'conner called and his brother scurried on the huge man's side.

"Big Boss?"

"Bring the chef here..." O'conner looked onto Lord Cururugi again, "The name of the restaurant?"

Lord Cururugi spun and walked around her desk, she grumpily sat again exhaling the building anger inside her, "I did not get it's name. As long as it is five star and it served mermaid stew."

Yazi stood there frozen so O'conner yelled at him before he complied making a bow before exiting, "Troy, stay here." Troy nodded before O'conner made his respect and left.

Troy looked at their rightful heir and his bestfriend. He is a cabal because he followed his dad's footsteps. Yazi is okay about it, infact he loved being a cabal on the otherhand Troy tried blending in the real world. He tried a normal life urging himself to finish a degree and grab another to become a lawyer. Then, he would know nothing about the existence of Lauren though he knew about the siblings. Meeting her in a business party was how he became part of her life. He didn't even know she was a cabal until they became friends in the university they both attend and met again in one of the business reunions in the sea. It was so rude that he did not pay respect meeting the only daughter of his former Head Boss.

"You can't stand not seeing her for a day my lord." Troy said walking to one of the maroon couches and comforted himself facing Miss Lauren.

"Who's looking out after her?" She asked disregarding his question.

"Big Boss Denburry." He answered that made his head boss frown.

"Who is this Denburry?!''

"The newly appointed Big Boss of the 19th. You chose him."