New Girl in the Mansion

You rubbed your tired eyes and got out of bed. You put on your bunny slippers and went downstairs to eat breakfast. You grabbed a bowl, cereal, milk and a spoon and set it on the table. You pour the cereal in the bowl, then the milk. You put back the cereal and milk from were it was.

Then you take your spoon and scoop chucks of cereal. Once you chewed and swallowed you 'mmmm' into the taste. You saw a newspaper laying on in front of you. You snatched it and took a look. You needed a job so you looked for some pictures that said help wanted.

Then finally you found one. You were gonna work as a maid in a mansion. They will pay you 20$ everyday you work. You pick up your phone and dial the numbers from the paper.

1(818)-456-2778 - Miss Mahogany's Mansion(Don't you even dare dial this number. I just made it up)

Then the phone picked up

"Hello?"

"Um...hi, I wanted to work in miss mahogany's mansion..?"

"Alright, you will arrive at 3pm today"

"Ok, thank you--"

They hang up

You sighed

"They hung up...bastards" you mumbled

You finished your last scoop of cereal and put the bowl in the sink.

~3pm~
You arrive at the mansion feeling a little nervous. You took a deep breath and let it out. There was a gate, so you have to tell them in a speaker (I forgot what's it called but i think u get the picture :T)

You pressed the button

"Hello?" You said

"Yes, who is it?" A dark voice responded

"It's me, the person who wanted a job..?"

"Alright, come in.."

Then the big gates opened wide open. You entered and into the mansion. Once you went inside, you saw sparkly chandeliers, a lot of stairs, flowers, statues, a little fountain, and more. A butler with a dark skin, purple hair, and no eyes came up to you.

"Welcome to maohganys mansion, you'll be wearing this while you work" the tall male gave you a maids outfit.

"You'll be changing over there in the changing rooms miss" and he pointed to the room wear you'll be changing

You gave a 'shy' thanks and went in there

~1 minute later~
You came in all dressed pretty. You saw which you probably think it is, Miss Mahogany. She smiled to you all pretty like

"Welcome! I'm so glad to have a maid in the mansion! We usually have butlers in this mansion, but your the first girl! Tell me your name"

"(Y/n), (Y/n) (L/n)" you responded

"Nice name miss (y/n), let me show you around a little!"

~Few hours later~

"...and yeah! Thats all. So your job is to clean and sweep the mansion, got it? Vendetta will give you the things that you will need"

Then vendetta gave you the stuff to you.

"So first you need to clean the table in the kitchen" he said

You nodded and went in the kitchen.

"Oh! And more thing (Y/n)..."

Mahogany said poping her head out the door.

"The butlers including vendetta will fix a room for you. I will tell when its done, kay?"

You smiled and nodded

"Great! See you in a hour!"

Then you started to clean the table.