❤~️Mahoganys Room~❤️

((WARNING! LESBIAN LEMON STUFF! GO AWAY IF YOU HATE LESBIAN SEX OR NEVER COME BACK TO MY FANFIC EVER AGAIN (and lol this is the first time I'm writing a lesbian lemon stuff. Don't hate me if it's ugly ;-;)))

Mahogany still gripping your wrist and opens her bedroom door. Once it was wide open, you saw the largest bed ever! With curtains hanging on the sides. It was like a exotic master bedroom for mahogany to sleep on. Behind you, mahogany locked the door shut licking her lips and little.

You turn to face her "s-so what are w-we doing here I-in your bedroom?" Mahogany smirked "oh, we're just going to have Fun~" she pins you to the bed and smashes her lips into yours, making you squirm a little. After a few seconds of a hard kiss, you replied and kiss back. Putting your arms around her neck and her hands cupping your cheeks.

Mahogany bit your lip for access, you nodded and opened your mouth. Mahoganys tongue got into you wet cavern, massaging your tongue. You both had a tongue fight and mahogany won. It was like sucking on a sweet, favorited Popsicle. You guys pulled back a little to get some air and in again.

Mahogany, suddenly had her free hand under your maiden skirt and tugs on your panty. You finally got it out and threw it on the floor. So then you guys started to take off each other's clothes until you guys were completely nude. You guys stopped French kissing as a string of silva connected between the tip of your tongues.

"w-wow mahogany, your a really good French kisser~" mahogany chuckled "oh no Hun, you are~" Then she pin you again on the bed. She starts to rub your breast and you started to moan like crazy. She suddenly licks your nipple and sucks it like a baby. While she does that, you rubbed your clit and you started to moan her name.

"F-faster mahogany~!" You said. She nods and rubs your clit faster. Then you guys switch positions, so now, you were in front of mahoganys clit. You began to suck her clit and you lick it at the same time. Mahogany starts to moan/groan, not to loud for her butlers to hear.

Now you guys switch positions for the last time. Now you were top of mahogany. "go (y/n), ride me like the wind~!" She said. You nodded and you start to ride on her. She moans your name as you did the same. A few minutes of banging ((banging? 030 lol dosent make any sense XDXD)) you decide to go sideways on her.

She agrees and you bang on her harder ((IM JUST GONNA CALL IT BANGING XDXD)). It made her grip the sheets of the bed "o-oh (y/n)~! That f-feels so good~! Ahhhh yes~! K-keep going~!" You nodded and went sonic fast ((HOLY SH*T O/////O)). "Oh mahogany~! I-I think I'm gonna--" then you guys wet each other ((IM SO BAD AT THIS >//////<)).

"Ahhhh....WHOO~! T-that w-was..." "Amazing~?" "Y-yeah.." You guys cleaned yourselfs  up and mahogany gave you your maidens outfit. You did a thanks and you put it back on. While you guys were getting ready, the butlers, outside the door, their eyes were big as saucers. It's like they seen a ghost of something...

"Whoa! Did you hear that?! Is like they were..." "Making out?!" They said. Vendetta shush them "shh! Not to loud guys.." "Wow! Did see that happened. Mahogany NEVER told us she was lesbian" "I know right?!" Vendetta shush them again "SHUT THE F*CK UP". You guys heard something coming from outside the door.

When you guys were done putting back your clothes on you ran to see what's happening. Mahogany opened the door wide open and you and her heard a big 'OWWWWW!' "What the hell was that?!" You said "I think it's..." Than mahogany closed the door and saw her butlers behind the door all bruised looking

"GAH! WHAT THE F*CK GUYS?! WHERE YOU GUYS LISTENING TO US DOING ARE BUSINESS?!" She yelled "m-miss! I-it wasn't are I-idea, I-it was vendettas..." One of them said rubbing their bruises. Mahogany grinned her teeth and glanced at vendetta "u-um?! I-I couldn't explain..!"

"GO BACK TO WORK YOU JACKA$$ES!" she yelled again and they went back downstairs. Mahogany sighed "you get back to work to, I'm going to my room to rest.." You nodded "oh and watch the butlers and report to me if ere doing something wrong.." "Got it miss!"