End

So it turns out, you were having a baby. BUT, you and mahogany decide to be mom and mom, instead of mom and dad. Also you will never tell to your child, that his/her real ven, was killed. By mahogany.

Or the child will be really upset. A few months later, the baby came and it was a (gender here folks). You guys name him/her (D/n)/(S/n). So you guys got married and lived happily in the mansion with your guys child.

For Cameron and poptart, they were happy also. And decide to be together forever in the Mansion. When (D/n)/(S/n) became 13, she/he started to work in the mansion as a maid/butler.

And mahogany would pay him/her. Years and years past, and you and mahogany were getting old. As it goes, the others in the mansion, poptart had an accident by a car crash.

Cameron was mournful, and told mahogany if she can rebuilt her again. But mahogany didn't knew how to. So it stayed that way. Until Cameron found a different girl who is a human. And they started to like each other.

As for Richard and jerung, they both retired from the job and decide to live on to being robots. Surprisingly, Richard became the first to be robot president, as jerung became the vice president.

After that, Cameron got married with the girl and decide to live at her house, since her parents died. And they adopted a girl and a boy. So now, it was only you and mahogany with your guys' child.

Years and more years later, (d/n)/(s/n) became 27 years old. You guys were very old and couldn't walk that much, so sometimes he/she would help you guys. A month later, he/she met a girl/boy for the job in the Mansion.

(So if your child's a boy, then he met a boy. And if it's a she, she met a girl)

Your child began to like him/her. And they began to like them back. A few more months later, they love each other because your child's gay/lesbian. And have sex. You and mahogany were happy for you guy child.

You guys were gonna miss your child so much when you guys both die. So a year later, you and mahogany died before the wedding of your child's. You guys died together...

It dosent mean your guys love is dead also. It keeps going and going. Because love never dies. ❤️

(Thank you guys so much for reading my book! I really appreciate it! And thank you for the votes also. You guys light up my day! I hope you guys enjoyed this book. Merry Christmas and a happy new year! :))