Lights off, awkward stuff on

It's now November and Christmas was just right around the corner. Mahogany decide to put Christmas decorations in her mansion. So she got out the decorations. She told you and vendetta and the other butlers to hang them up, and mahogany, herself, will put the Christmas tree.

"Hey (y/n), can you help me with this?" Vendetta said holding a decoration that he was about to hang up

"Sure" you said back nodding

You hold the decoration while vendetta gets the nails and a hammer. He gets a nail and hammers it to the wall. Then the other nail to the wall. He grabs the end of the decoration as you hold the other end and you guys hang it up.

"Thanks (y/n)" he said smiling a little

You smiled back

"No problem!"

Then you got out the rest of the decorations from the box and hung it up. A hour later, you guys were done but suddenly mahogany was calling your name. You rushed over to her and saw she was about to fall including the Christmas tree. And she was holding a star in her hands and she was about the break it.

You rushed over to the ladder and just in time, mahogany fell on the right time for you to catch her in your arms. Mahogany was looking into your eyes as you looked into hers. You both finally looked away blushing.

"Um...thanks for catching me (y/n)...and damn your really strong!" She said giggling a little

You rolled your eyes sarcastically

"Oh...that's nothing mahogany"

Then you put mahogany down.

"Here, next time, don't work by yourself. Let me hold the ladder"

Mahogany nodded and she carefully climb on the ladder to the top of the tree. Then you gripped the ladder with both of your hands tightly, so the ladder won't fall. You gave her a signal with a thumb up. She saw your signal and nodded

She carefully tiptoed a little and tried to put the star on top. It took like a long time to put it, but she finally got it. You and her did a 'yes' and mahogany climbed back down of the ladder.

Once she got down from the ladder, you and her did a high five. Then mahogany went to the plug behind the tree and got out a cord that is attached to the tree. You followed her and saw that the tree had a lot of lights in it, and you had a bad feeling about it.

"Um...mahogany? Don't you need a lot more plugs then just this only one?" You said

Mahogany scoffed

"Oh please, what can happen?"

You were about to say something else, but she quickly plugged it in.

"There! See? Was that even--"

Suddenly, something caught her off and all the lights went out. You did a big moan and slapped your face hard.

"...hard?" She finished off with a slightly groan

It was really dark and you and mahogany couldn't see a thing. Then a minute later, you guys heard a loud crash coming from the other room. It was probably the butlers who just crashed.

"Don't worry guys! I'm going to help you--AHHH!!!!" You said and you suddenly trip

Then there was a 'Yelp' coming from mahogany. You just pinned her to the ground by accident. You both couldn't see each other, but you guys already know who it was.

You panicked for a minute, but you calm down a little because no one can see you guys in a awkward position. You sighed in relief but then suddenly the lights was back on.

And the butlers were there in front of you guys. You and mahogany blushed madly as a sweat dropped in both of your foreheads. Vendetta and the other butlers were snickering.

You made a angry face and you growled at them like a furious wolf. Then they stopped snickering and they went to help you and mahogany get up. You both thanked them

"No problem guys..." Said one of the butlers

"...but there's a problem,um....how do I explain this...?" Another butler said chuckling nervously

Mahogany huffed

"You guys need to put the decorations back up again..?"

The butlers nodded slightly including vendetta

"Y-yeah...but don't worry miss! We'll fix it up!" They said and ran back to the room

So it was now you and mahogany alone again.

"Heh...that was award there.." You said nervously

"Yeah... Chaos...I'm... Im going to the store to buy more plugs for this Christmas tree.." She said

"Alright, take care and be safe!" You giggled

"I will! Don't worry you worry pants.." She laughed

Then mahogany went upstairs to change her clothes. You went to the other room were the butlers were so you can help them again.