New Girl in the mansion

It was a Friday and mahogany was almost gonna give up on hiring someone. But FINALLY, someone decide to get the job.

There was a ring on the phone. She ran to pick it up. She cleared her throat and did a high-pitched girly sound "helllllooooo~?" You heard her voice and giggled

There was a muffling sound coming from the phone. Mahogany squealed and jumped up and down. She covered the speaker "(y/n)! We have a new person!"

You smiled "wow! Finally! What's her name?" "Cameron!" "Well ok, when is she coming?" "Today! I'm so excited to see her!" Mahogany uncovered the phone and continued to talk

"Ok Cameron, see you at 3!" Then she hung up. She hugged you "yay! We're going to have a new girl in the mansion!" You hug her back "yay!"

"This is the second girl we have in the mansion!"

~LE TUME SKIP CUZ OF PINEAPPLES~

There was a knock on the door. Mahogany ran to open it. You guys saw the girl who called for the job and she smiled "hi, I'm Cameron! Nice to meet you both!" She shakes both of your guys hands

"Hello Cameron! My name is Miss mahogany and this is (y/n)! My number one maid!" You blushed lightly "oh stop, your making me blush.." Cameron only smiled and looks directly at mahogany

It was silent for a minute and mahogany noticed that Cameron was looking at her. Mahogany waved a hand in front of her face "um, Cameron? You okey?"

She finally shook her head and said "o-oh! Yeah! I'm fine, thank you" mahogany guide Cameron in as you followed behind. Mahogany showed Cameron around the place. And gave her maid clothes.

She also told her about what she will be doing in the mansion. She will cook, clean, and wash clothes. She agreed to do so. Mahogany told her she could have vendettas room.

Her old butler of course. But she didn't tell her that she killed him. It seems forever but mahogany was done explaining "...ok! So just change into your clothing in the changing room"

Cameron smiled and nodded "ok!" Then she went in. Mahogany smiled at you "she seems pretty nice" you nodded "yeah, I guess!" One minute later, Cameron came back with the outfit.

Cameron twirled around and little "wow! I love the maidens outfit! I think it looks cute on me!" Mahogany smiled "of course it does! Now, do you have your luggage?" Cameron gasp "oh man! I forgot it back in my car! I'll go get it"

"Oh no worries Cameron, we'll help you!" Mahogany said walking outside with Cameron. You followed behind. You and mahogany and Cameron took all the luggages to the mansion and to her new room.

"Thanks for letting me live here. Im so glad to be here!" Cameron said. Mahogany smiled "welcome to the family!" Then they both hug each other "well, you go unpack, while I talk to (y/n)"

Cameron nodded. She was about to go upstairs but stopped "um, I have a question.." You and mahogany turned around "yes?" "...a-are you single?" Mahogany blushed a light red and shook her head

"Nope, taken. By (y/n). Why?" Cameron blushed "o-oh! Um, nothing! Just wondering..." Mahogany shrugged "well okey, see you later.." Cameron smiled and went upstairs. She made a grouchy face and huffed

You think something was going on with her "um... Mahogany? I have a feeling she likes you...like like you because. Maybe she's lesbian also.." Mahogany shook her head

"Don't be ridiculous (y/n). She just wondering if I'm single. That's all" you frown "..b-but--" mahogany cut you off by a light kiss in the lips "..hey. You just think she likes me and your getting jealous. You silly (y/n)"

You nodded and sighed "yeah..I guess so..."