Getting ready for christmas

There was only six more days till Christmas Eve. And everyone in the mansion was already excited. You and mahogany were wrapping up presents.

Cameron was making cards for everone. Poptart, Richard, and jerung were decorating Christmas lights outside of the mansion.

"Oh man mahogany, I'm so excited!" You said wrapping the last present "oh my gosh me too! I hope everyone loves are presents!" You nodded "yep!"

Mahogany smirked and smashes her lips into yours. You replied and kissed back. You guys were doing this for three minutes. Cameron went to the room where you guys were.

"Um guys? I --" suddenly she saw you guys making out. She back away and turned away and said 'NOPE'. She went to a imaginary 'nope train' and rode away.

You and mahogany broke the kiss "I love you (y/n).." You smiled "..I love you too mahogany" you guys hugged each other. Then suddenly poptart came in the room.

"U-um miss! I-I think we have a problem!" Mahogany's eyes widen and got up from the floor "what is it?" "G-go see for yourself!" She followed poptart to the outside of he Mansion.

She saw Richard got stuck on one of the lights up there. Jerung was laughing his metal ass off, cracking up. Richard hissed at him "SHUT UP JERUNG! YOU JACKASS ROBOT FREAK!" Jerung gasp and his eyes widen

He looke at Richard "I'm not jackass freak! You are!" "Well now you are!" Now they were arguing. Mahogany stopped them "OKEY GUYS STOP SCREAMING AT EACH OTHER! DONT WORRY RICHARD, ILL GET YOU DOWN!"

You saw all the chaos and went to help mahogany untangle Richard from the lights. It's going to be a bumpy Christmas Eve.