Vendetta Strikes Back

Everyone was very busy today. The butlers went to go shop for food. And mahogany went to shop for presents for Christmas. But vendetta, well, he wasn't busy at all. Instead, he had a plan, to strike back. To strike back of what mahogany had done to him.

You were in the kitchen cleaning. Vendetta was watching you with his pure white eyes, leaning on the kitchen door. You haven't noticed him until finally you did. You gave him a grin "Hey Ven" he scoffed "hey.." "So, what are you doing here?" He didn't say anything

"Ven..? I said--" suddenly he pushes you to the living room and in the couch. He got on top of you, as you were in the bottom "...I'm going to strike back, (y/n). And since everyone is gone, I'm going to do something I've been wanting to do for a loooong time.."

He smashes his lips into yours making you squirm "mmmgh! Ven! Stop!" You muffled and pushed him away trying to get away from him "oh no missy, were do you think your going?" He said pulling your leg. He removes his clothing, leaving him in his boxers, as he continues to pin you down.

He removes you panties and your maids outfit and threw it to the side. You were now completely nude. Except for your maidens gloves and your black high heels.

You covered your naked body from Ven, but he removes your arms from your body "let me see your sexy body~" you shook your head crying "s-stop Ven! Please! Im b-begging you!"  He shushes you "..watch~" he removes his boxers slowly and threw to the side of the couch

He slowly slides his dick into you as you scream in pain "...v-Ven..." He shushes you again and starts to thrust into you slowly. After a few minutes of slow paste, he starts to thrust into you faster. You started to cry and try to tell him to stop, but he didn't listen.

You felt as your seed was about to release "...v-vendetta! P-pull out now!" He shook his head and shushes you for the last time. Suddenly, you guys shot out each other's warm seed. You were crying hard as ever and couldn't stop. Vendetta puts back his clothing and kisses you in the lips one last time.

He gets out a blanket and covers your wet body. Vendetta walks upstairs to his room as you cried yourself peacefully to sleep.