Cameron is strange

Cameron was there for almost a week and mahogany liked her. Cameron was acting strange all week also. She kept on getting close to mahogany, she interrupts you and mahogany, and she hangs out with mahogany. And you didn't even to get a chance to talk to her, hang out, or even MAKE out.

She also looks like she was flirting with mahogany or making sweet girly eyes at her while she didn't notice. It was pissing you off. You also sometimes went to eavesdrop what they were talking about. Or spy on them. Like if you were a stalker or something.

Something was up to her. So you decide to find out. It was Monday, and Cameron was cooking dinner for you guys, including herself. You casually walked up to her and she noticed you "oh, hey (y/n)!" You smiled "hey Cameron.." She was almost done with the food with finishing touches

"...so" you started "what's for dinner?" Cameron smiled "oh, just steak, mash potatoes and peas" "..mmmmm Yummy" secretly rolling your eyes. Cameron set the food down the table. She sighed and dusted her maid skirt. Suddenly you grabbed her neck and pinned her to the wall

"Tell me Cameron! Are you stealing my mahogany?!" Cameron scoffed "I dunno what are you talking about.." "First of all, you interrupt us, you flirt with her, and you always look directly at her" Cameron smirked "Oh please, you have no evidence that I'm stealing mahogany from you.."

Suddenly you guys heard a voice say "...stealing from (y/n)?" You guys turn to see mahogany standing in the kitchen door, crossing her arms, frowning "...so all this time you were trying to steal me from (y/n)? I can't believe you!" Cameron sighed.

Tears start filling in her eyes "...i-I'm so sorry miss. I'm so s-sorry. I'm just so lonely...t-that no one likes me. Because I can't find any l-lesbian people..." She wiped her nose and continued "...I-i just wanna be loved...that's a-all. I'm sorry.." She burst into tears and exited from the kitchen to her room.

You and Mahogany were silent. Feeling hurt "...oh my gosh.." You started "h-how come she didn't say so?" Mahogany turned to face you "..I feel bad for her (y/n).." You nodded agreeing "me too..."