My girl!

It was morning. You rose from your bed and saw mahogany sleeping beside you. You giggled on how she snores. You shook your head and went to wear new clothing.

You decide to let mahogany sleep in your bed and went out to go to work. Once you were about to grab some cleaning supplies, you saw one of the butlers walking towards you.

You gave a shy wave "h-hey guys...what's up?" One of them did a deep Chuckle "oh...we just wanted to do THIS" suddenly they covered your mouth and dragged you to vens room.

You try to yell for help, but it didn't work. Once they got you to vendettas room, vendetta was laying down on the bed. They threw you to his room and lock you in with ven.

"Hello baby~" he smirked "w-wha..? What's all this v-vendetta?" He chuckled deeply and went to carry you up and carried you to his bed "sweetie, all this time, I really liked you...no wait--I really LOVED you~"

You shook your head in disbelief "b-but ven, I'm taken...by the miss.." Then he pins you in his bed "I don't care if your taken, because I'm making you mine~" you gasp and try to squirm out. But it won't work with vens strong muscles.

He smashes his lips into yours. You won't reply to he kiss. So you try squirm out get out. His free hand pulls down your panty. You did a gasp "Mahogany! Help!" You screamed. Vendetta covered your mouth and hiss as a snake.

He brings your legs up to his shoulders and places his mouth to your clit. You were a blushing mess. He starts to lick and suck it "mmmmmm~ tasty~" you moaned like crazy, kinda liking it. But in the other hand, you didn't, AT ALL.

Suddenly, crazy mahogany kicked vendettas door wide open "STOP FUCKING MY GIRL YOU FUCKING BUTLER PERV!" She screamed. Vendetta stopped, blushing really red and sweat nervously. You smiled a bit "mahogany!"

She pushed vendetta out of his bed and carried you in bridal style "YOU NEVER DO THIS TO MY GIRL, RULES ARE RULES VEN!" He got up in his bed "ITS A FUCKING FREE COUNTRY!"

Mahogany didn't listened and brought you to her room "you'll be safe here (y/n), while I go beat up that bitch..." You nodded "okey miss.." She smiled and ran back to vens room. You heard crashes an ones coming from the room.

"Never, EVER, take her..." She growled. Vendetta was in the wall, bleeding in his teeth and nose. And a big bruise in his one of his eyes. Mahogany came back and kissed your forehead "cemere baby. Mommy will protect you from that monster~"