Drunk mahoagny

Everything was back to normal. Well, except for vendetta. He was now dead. But it didn't bother you and Mahoagny because he was being a dick head. But now, since the butlers found out that Ven was dead, they decide to quite the job and leave.

So it wasn't really, THAT, normal. Mahogany was trying to find people to hire. But now such luck. While she was doing that, you were cleaning and sweeping. It took almost like a WEEK to find people to hire. Mahogany was stressed out and she decide to take a rest.

It was a Monday night and mahogany was drinking beer in her room, while watching tv "(y/n)! More b-beer please *hic*" she yelled. You responded with a 'ok' and ran to get beer from the kitchen. You ran to mahoganys room and gave her the beer

She thanked you and starts to drink. You were about to leave, until mahogany stopped you "u-um, more p-please (y/n)!" You turned around and sighed "mahogany, you're ur getting drunk. You've drank like, 8 bottles of beer. I think you should get some sleep"

Mahogany shook her head "n-no... *hic*" "mahogany, please..?" "..FINE...b-but first *hic* l-lets play~" she grabbed your wrist and pins you in the bed. She smashes her lips into yours. You replied quickly and kissed back. She inserts her tongue into you mouth, tasting like beer.

She removes your maids outfit and throws it to the side. She also removes her clothes and threw to the side. She starts to rub your clit which makes you moan "a-ah, mahogany~!". She starts to lick your clit. You were pulling her hair a little, gripping.

She sucks it and licks it. Finally, you released your seed in mahoganys face. Which she licks it up and smirks. She gives you your clothes back and cleans you up. After you clean each other up, you and mahogany decide to sleep with each other.