Room

Its been 2 1/2 hours cleaning the mansion. You were cleaning the bathroom. The toliet, shower, sink, exc. Then someone knock on the bathroom door.

"(Y/n)?" A cheery voice said through the door

"Yeah? You can come in.."

Then mahogany opened the door with a smile on her face.

"Your room is ready, follow me"

You nodded and followed mahogany. Once you got there, your eyes widen.

"Wow Miss mahogany! Your butlers did a really great job on making my room!"

Mahogany smiled.

"Oh! They said to tell you your welcome"

"Then tell them there great on making my room neat"

You and mahogany laughed

"Alright! Just take a break for a while and look around in your room a bit, have fun!"

Then she went walked out the room.

You walked around the room spinning around the room a little. It has the perfect bed, the perfect chandelier, and it even comes with your OWN bathroom! You threw yourself in the bed and sighed. But few minutes later, you felt something inside. You forgot to use the bathroom before you left. Good thing your bathroom is there waiting for you.

You rushed over to your bathroom and quickly shut the door. Then you made it to the toilet, doing your business. You looked around the bathroom. It's even bigger than the one at your house. Speaking of your house, since you already graduated from college, you decide to live in the mansion for the rest of your life.

When you were done doing your business, you got out from the bathroom and grabbed your purse and got out your phone. You went or your contacts and pressed the contact that says 'mom'. You put your phone up to you eat and linen to it ring. Then it picked up.

"Hey sweetie!"

"Hey mom! Uh...since I got a job, miss mahogany gave me my own room, so...now I graduated college, can I live in Miss mahoganys mansion?"

"Well...you're a really grown lady, so okey"

"Yay! Thanks mom! But don't worry, I will visit you on the weekends hopefully, but first I need to pack my stuff.. Wait actually, I have to tell miss mahogany to live her and then I will go over there and pack my stuff, okey?"

"Okey sweetie, so when mahogany says yes, your brother can have the room. Since your brother has been sleeping with us like forever, so now since he's 13, I bet he can sleep by himself because we only have 2 rooms.."

"Alright deal! See you later mom!"

"You too sweetie"

Then you hung up. You put your phone away in your purse and ran downstairs to find mahogany. Then finally you found her talking to vendetta. You ran up to her and tapped on her shoulder. She stopped at her mid sentence and turn to face you

"Um...sorry to interrupt, but, can I live in your mansion? Since I got a room and I graduated college..."

"Well of course! But first, do you need anything from your house before you live here?"

"Um yeah! I just need my stuff"

"Alright! Go on, we'll wait for you!"

"Great, thanks!"

"No problem sweetheart!"

Then you ran out the door and out into the gate. A few moments later, you came back.

"I...forgot my car keys.." You said and going upstairs to get your keys

Then you came back down and went out and drove home.

~Few Minutes Of Driving~
You parked outside the house and got out of the car. Your mom was waiting for you at the porch with your brother waving at you.

"Hi (Y/n)! I'm really gonna miss you! And what is that costume your wearing?"

"Oh this? It's my work outfit, it's a maidens outfit" you giggled

"Oh whatever, I GET TO HAVE MY OWN ROOM! YAYYYYYYYYYY!"

"Yeah yeah" you rolled your eyes and went in the house

You burst in your room getting you suitcase out of your closet. You got all of your clothes, your pictures of your family, exc. Once you were done, you zip up the last suitcase, and carried them outside and put them in your car. You almost forgot to say your parents goodbye. You ran up to your parents and hugged them both and said

"I love you"

They both said it back and they kissed you on the forehead. Then you hugged your brother goodbye and went back to you car. They did their one last wave as you wave back smiling. Then you drove back to the mansion.

~Back At the Mansion~
You arrived at the mansion and called help so they can unload the suitcases. Vendetta and the other butlers helped you and brought your suitcases in the room. Once they put your last suitcase in your room, you gave them a big 'thanks'. You unload the stuff from the suitcases and put them were you want them to be

While you were unloading stuff, you saw mahogany out your door watching you. You turned to see her and you blushed a little. You gave a nervous wave

"Hey miss mahogany!"

"Heh, hey.."

Then she entered your room and you continued to unload.

"So um...welcome to the family! It's hard to leave your family behind, huh?"

You just nodded

"Well...at least you got us right?"

You smiled

"Yep"

Then suddenly mahogany gave you a hug. You blushed madly and you dropped your clothes. But your responded the hug. You started to cry since mahogany reminds you of your parents. Mahogany saw you crying and wiped away a tear.

"Hey, it's going to be okey.."

You sniffed and nodded as you and mahogany hugged again.