Merry Christmas everyone!

(Ok, goal is to reach up to 1,000+ words :O because it's almost Christmas Eve and its special)

It was Christmas Eve. And mahogany invited EVERYONE in the mansion. Like, artman, pilot, countdown, INDEV, Vince, deo, Michael, Jerry, Felix, faith, Darren, jasper, oak, and more. In the mansion, there was food, drinks, and Christmas music. Which its from the radio (lol they play Christmas songs in the station 103.5)

It was a Christmas miracle. Everyone was so happy being around together. Even everybody was exchanging gifts to each other. Cameron was giving cards to everyone, saying in the letter 'Merry Christmas and a happy new year'. But when she gave a card to poptart, the letter was different.

It said that she loved her and she looks pretty. And ask her to be her girlfriend. Poptart was flattered and said yes. You and mahogany, were so happy to have each other. And was also happy for Cameron, who found a person who loves her. Well, a robot actually.

Mahogany had an announcement to make "everybody! Listen up!" Everybody stopped talking and looked over to mahogany. Mahogany cleared her throat "everyone! Gather by the fire place, were gonna sing some Christmas songs for ourselves!" Everybody agrees and meets up by the fireplace.

Mahogany grabbed a guitar and held it in her hands "okey people, who wants to sing a Christmas song? And I'll so the music with this guitar" you raise your hand up "me mahogany, I'll sing" mahogany smiled "alright (y/n)! Your first. What are you gonna sing?"

"All I want for Christmas is you" you responded "what A great song! Ok get ready (y/n)" you nodded. You clear your throat and started to sing. Mahogany did the instrumental with the guitar. Everybody listens to your beautiful singing. You were even dancing a little, and swaying.

Some of them were smiling. Couples holding hands. Even some of them were singing along with you. When you were done singing, everybody clapped and whistled. You smiled and bow "thank you! Thank you!" Mahogany giggled "okey! Thank you (y/n) for singing for that wonderful song! Ok, who's next?"

Faith raised her hand and smiles "me me me!" Mahogany smiles "ok faith" "buuuuuuttt my dad is gonna sing along with me too!" Michael smiles nervously "u-um...y-yeah! Ok I-I guess" "ok Michael and faith! What are you gonna sing?" "Let it snow!"

"Okey great! Are you ready?" Faith nodded. She clears her throat and starts singing. She was a bit off pitch and forgot some lyrics and Michael helped her. When she was done, Sunday went up next and sand last Christmas. After Sunday, it was artman and he sang jingle bells.

After all the singing, everyone did the next activity. Mahogany decide to play spin the bottle. Mahogany went first. She spins the bottle, and, of course, it points to you. Mahogany kissed you and kissed back. Some of them ew and some of them said awww.

You went next. You spin the bottle and it pointed to pilot. You kissed pilot in the lips and he kissed back blushing. He did a little puppy face, showing how he liked your kiss. Everyone said 'awwwww' and pilot went next. He spins the bottle and it points countdown.

Countdown blushes and turns his head "no. I refused to" pilot frowns and kisses him the the cheek. Countdowns eyes widen. He rubs his cheek, where pilots lips were. He huffs and spins the bottle. It pointed at Michael. Michael frowns "oh hell naw, there is no way I'm kissing a robot"

Countdown nods. Agreeing with Michael. You groan and just pushed countdown to Michael. Countdown lips were barely touching Michaels. They both pulling away gagging and coughing. Everyone laughs, except for Michael countdown. They were unamused.

Michael was next and he spins the bottle. It points at faith. Faith giggles "you have to kiss me daddy!" Michael smiles a little "fine.." He lightly kissed faith on the lips. She keeps giggling at Michael "daddy kissed me in the lips!" Everyone chuckles. Michael blushed "ok ok...your turn faith"

She nods and  spins the bottle. It points at Jerry "jerry! I have to kiss you!" Jerry sighs "alright...only for you faith" she smiles and kisses him. Jerry blushes. Everyone awwwwws. Then it keeps going and going, until that was everyone. After when the game was done, mahogany decide to give everyone their presents.

Everyone thanks mahogany for the gifts. When everyone was opening their gifts, you went up to Cameron. With a gift behind your back. Cameron sees you and smiles "hey (y/n), merry Christmas!" You smile "merry Christmas Cameron. I just want to give you this"

You gave the gift that was hiding behind your back. She takes it "oh thank you (y/n)!" "No problem Cameron. Open it" she nods and unwraps the gift. Once she opens it, it was the clothes that you were trying on back at the mall with mahogany. Cameron was like she was about to cry.

"..(y-y/n)..it's beautiful..and sexy" you smile "I bought this from the mall were mahogany and me went a few months back. You should thank mahogany too for buying that for you" Cameron hugs you "thank you again (y/n). And I thank mahogany too"

You hug her back "your welcome Cameron. Merry Christmas. And Maybe you can use it when poptart is with you~" Cameron blushes "..o-oh damn right I will" you and Cameron laughed. Then something tapped on your shoulder. It was mahogany.

Cameron saw her and tackles her a hug "Merry Christmas mahogany. And thank you.." Mahogany hugs back "..Merry Christmas to you too...and..your welcome..?" "Thank you for buying the clothes that (y/n) have me" Cameron shows the clothes to mahogany. Her eyes widen

"Oh yeah! I remember that. So (y/n) gave that to you?" "Yes she did! And I thanked her" mahogany smiles at you "..wow, that's really thoughtful of you (y/n).." "Yes mahogany...because it's a Christmas miracle"

~

"Okey everyone! The camera is set!" Mahogany said running back to the group. Everybody looks at the camera and smiles "say Merry Christmas!" Then everyone did and shouted "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Then the camera clicked, and the photo came out perfectly.

But you and mahogany.

You guys happily kiss each other under a mistletoe you were hanging.