Chapter - 20

Staircase :
She was sitting on the stairs and looking at the bracelet..she slowly kissed it and said ..
Nandini : "you promised me..that you will never let me fall..then why you pushed me off the cliff.."..she said wiping some tears from her face..and start reminiscing a past moment.
Past - Nandini's house :
It's almost 1 year ..of Manik nandini's friendship..and now..they all..including..Cabir..Aaliya and Mukti are sharing amazing bond..all of them are best of friends now...
Sometimes..friendship becomes so much important that even feeling of love becomes small in front of it..and same is with these two..they are solace of each other..they share such an amazing bond..that now they so not need anything else..Manik sometimes..keep flirting with her..and in return he always receive slaps..everything around them is beautiful..
Today Nandini didn't went college as she was hell angry on Manik..the reason is very very big..and it is..yesterday..he went out of town without telling his maa..haawww! ..this was indeed a big reason to make her angry..she missed him throughout the day..and he didn't even called her for once..and this was irking her more..
Manik called nandini..standing outside her home..sitting in his car..
Nandini : "kya hai?.."..she shouted as soon as she picked his call..actually he called almost about 50 times..but she didn't answered any..
Manik : "maa..yaar..kab tak naraj rahogi..see..kitne pyaare rose send kiye hai maine..ab man bhi jao na maa..please.."..he tried to make her manaofy...but she is really a tough nut to crack..
Nandini : "bhaar mei jao.."..she shouted and cut the girl..
Manik : "oops! lagta hai..temperature kuch jyada he high hai..manik..get ready..maa ko manana hai..chal beta..it's time for manik style sorry session.."..he make himself all set to get ready..and then he came out from his car...
He start tuning his guitar..and aaliya mukti brought nandini outside as instructed by manik..
Ab naa tu rakhna tu
Mere dil ka ye chhota-mota haq maar ke
Galati se galati ki
Kab pichhe-pichhe aa tere
Jhak maar ke..
(he start singing ..while she was giving him WHATEVER look..he came towards her..and she start walking..now he start following her..while aaliya mukti smiling looking at the duo..soon cabir also came there..and witnessed something ..he never imagined in his dreams..that THE MANIK MALHOTRA is running behind a girl..his eyes popped out looking at manik..while mukti and aaliya laughed at his expression..now manik came in front of her and hold both his ears and make baby like face..)
Tujh pe na aitbar mujhe
Pheeka lage tera pyar mujhe
Main na banau dildaar tujhe
Saare sapne te jhoote ab tak pyaar ke..
(she now start singing..and grabbed his collar ..then pushed him ..he was all shocked..then made a sad pout..but she ignored ..and give him..i dont care look..and now cabir patted on his back and give him..it's ok look..and pushed him again in front of nandini..)
Dil jaane Rab Jaane
Na khabar pe main tere ab dil haar ke
Galati se galati ki
Kab pichhe-pichhe aaya tere
Jhak maar ke...
(he came and start singing..place his hand on his heart..and make a face..like it's hurting..she showed him eyes..then hold both his ears and start doing sit ups..but she again ignored...and stood in front of him..wrapping her hands around her body..and looked in either side..)
Jab jab yara dhoondo tujhko
Paa loon main khud ko hi
Tu hi hai mera pata...
(he came very close to her..and made her look at him..while singing..he seems to be very serious this time..so she looked at him..)
Duniya bhaar ki kasmei khakar,
karke wade kehta hoon,
aage se na hogi khata..
(he sang..while looking deep in her eyes..he made a face..that he will never ever repeat the same mistake..and once again..she start drowning in them..but soon she realize..that she was loosing..so she pushed him again ..leaving him shocked..)
Ho..
Tujh se ab na mohabbat hai
Teri na mujhko zarurat hai
Meri tto aisi surat hai
Lag jayenge yahaan ab dil haar ke..
(she showed him her finger and make him look at her face...gesturing..how beautiful she is..then she goes towards cabir..while singing the 2nd last line..and cabir also wrapped his hand around her shoulder..showing..he is very much interested in her..and she gave manik a proud look..while manik was frowning..looking at them..)
Laakhon mein ek main hu
Koi aayega na aage ab is yaar ke
Galati se galati ki
Kab pichhe-pichhe aaya tere
Jhak Maar Ke..
(Manik came towards them..and pushed him aside..and yanked her closer to him..while singing..and his eyes for the first time showing some jealousy..but before she can figure out..he very easily covered it..and winked at her..and now she realized ..that his charm always cast spell on her..)
He completed the song..and then held her ears..as whenever he is genuinely sorry..he held her ears only..
Manik : "sorry maa..please.."..he said making a babyish face..
Mukti : "awww..itne cute face ko kese ignore kese kar sakti hai angel..kitna cute lag raha hai..dekhna na.."...she said as now manik left nandini's ears and hold his ears..making a sad pout..
She looked at him..and gave him a smile..and he instantly hugged her..and aaliya..mukti..cabir start clapping for the duo..
Cabir : "but i must say nandini..tumne wo karke dikha diya..jo aaj tak koi nahi kar paya..Like Manik Malhotra se sorry bulwana..that too like this..is really an unimaginable think..trust me manik..agar kisi ne tujhe is avatar mei dekh lia na..everyone will faint right there.."...he said after coming towards them..
Manik : "she is special ..."...he said while wrapping his hand around her shoulder..and now she looked at him..while he was busy in talking with others..and he was totally oblivious of her amazing smile on her face..
They start walking..but something come in nandini's way..she tripped but before she fall..manik held her..as he walking beside her..he held her shoulder instantly..she looked at him..
Manik : "tum theek ho na.."..he said in a worried tone..
Nandini : "han..thank you.."..she said with a smile..while everyone went inside..
Manik : "i will never let you fall..never.."..he said looking deep in her eyes..and she felt a magnetic effect..as if he is attracting her towards him..
(BACKGROUND hui mai teri joganiyan..) ..and they also walked inside nandini's house..
(PAST -END)
Nandini : "agar us din tum mujhe girne dete..toh shayad mai kabhi expect nahi karti ki tum mujhe sambhaloge..kyu manik?..kyu kiya?..kya mila toh yeh sab karke?..maine kya bigada tha tumhara..maine toh hamesha se tumse pyaar kiya..bahut jyada pyaar..kya is baat ki saza di tumne..mujhe.."...she said looking at the guitar keyring..
Then she walked out from there..god knows..from where this girl have so much strength in herself..that the pain she have in her heart..she never let anyone witness it..she never let a single frown visible on her face..whenever she is around loads of people..she always have a broad smile on her face..but deep down ..she is broken..she is in pieces..but still she is walking with high head..god knows..from which soil this girl is made off..i guess..only god knows..
Auditorium :
It's been 2 hours..and composers are taking auditions..but none is working well..
Khurana : "Mr. Malhotra..i think we are wasting our time here..ab tak koi bhi achi voice nahi mili hai ..i think we should move.. and i think..."..he was cut by manik ..who was sitting beside him..
Manik : "shhh! i already said you..don't THINK..it's not your cup of tea..sochna mera kaam hai..you better be quiet..and han..next time..mere samne mooh kholne se pehle 100 bar soch lena..because i can sue you..got it..now keep your shit mouth shut.."..he said very sternly..and khurana became quiet..he knows..messing with Manik malhotra..can leads to disaster..
Manik then instructed something to Dhruv..while nandini was busy talking with NavTi..as they also arrived ..But Mukti wasn't liking manik's presence and so as Navya..as till now..mukti had told everything to navya..
Princi : "Nandini.."..he called her..and she went towards him..
Nandini : "jee sir.."...she said after reaching to him..
Princi : "actually nandini..i want you to perform..that too with manik malhotra..see..it's a big opportunity for space academy..please.."..he told her and nandini wasn't shock as she knows..manik did this..
Nandini : "but mai kese sir?.."..she said and princi somehow convinced her...
Nandini : "don't do it manik..it's all useless.."...she thought..looking at him..
Manik : "i know nandini..itna asan nahi hai ..sab bhulna..par mai tumse tumhare dard ko alag karke rahunga.."...he thought looking at her..
Nandini : "dard mera tum ho manik..aur mai tumse alag nahi hona chahti.. han..yeh dard he hai jisne mujhe tumse jod rakh rakha hai..aur is dard ko mujhse alag karne ka matlab hai..tumhe khude alag karna..mai in 3 saalon mei tumhe khudse door nahi kar payi..toh ab kese kar paungi.."..she thought looking at him..
Manik : "mai yahin hoon nandini..,mai kahi nahi jaunga is baar..na tumhe jaane dunga..."...he thought with a detemined look on his face..their eye lock broke by princi's announcement..of MaNan's performance..
She came on stage..and he also stood up..and she can feel his pain..which is he hiding from the world..behind his smile..he came towards her..and stood beside her..she looked at him..and he also..
Navya : "kya yeh dono sath nahi ho sakte?.."..she said looking at them ..who were engrossed in each other's eyes..
Mukti : "nahi!"..she said sternly.. "itna dard dene ke baad..use koi hak nahi nandini ke paas wapas aane ka..he doesn't deserve her"...she said looking at them..but navya found the yearning in their eyes..for each other..
Navya : "par humara dil keh raha hai..agar inki mohabbat mei wo takkat hai..toh yeh do dil dubara jarur milenge.."... she thought looking at them..
Screen freezes on Manan looking at each other..