Chapter - 29B[Need or Want?]

Rj Studio :
RJ : "album launch aaj hai..aaj raat ...and i forgot to tell you the name of the album..it's ..ANKAHI.."...he announced and the album's name alarmed nandini...
Nandini : "ANKAHI.."...she repeated and recalled how in SPACE..manik announced his album's name for which they were finding a female voice...
RJ : "kya hua?..any problem.."...he asked looking at Nandini's lost face...
Nandini : "nahi..kuch nahi.."...she answered still pondering on the name of the album..
RJ : "okay..so let's go..aaj raat album launch hai..you need to prepare a lot..come i'll drop you both..at YOUR PLACE ..."...he said with a smile,...and his last words start ringing in Nandini's ears...those two words were enough to give jitters to her... "YOUR PLACE.."...
Which place he is talking about?..her house?...her place..where she used to live with her family.. her sister..her best friend..a sister who was her world..a sister who broke her so badly..a sister who did what even a enemy won't do..a best friend who left her in the hour of need...a sister who cheated on her...
Nandini : "my place.."...she murmured while Navya witnessed that unbearable pain in her eyes...and she feels so helpless about it..
Navya : "nandini..chale.."...she said after placing her hand on nandini's shoulder..
Nandini : "han.."..she replied in the slow voice...and the trio left the studio..
Somewhere On the Road :
On the other hand..Manik was sitting in his car..and going towards his place..he was gazing at the roads of Mussorie ..and recalling his best time he spent there..and how he himself ruined each and everything..by each passing second he was cursing him more and more..
Manik : "how can i stoop so low?..am responsible for your pain nandini..this time am coming to ask for punishment..because i deserve it.,."...he thought and a lone tear escaped from his eyes..
Just then his eyes fell on the building..he was about to pass...it was their college..he instantly asked the driver to stop the car..he tried to move out..
Guard : "sir please ..keep sitting.."...his security guard said in a polite way..
Manik : "i am going out.."...he said in a stern voice and moved out..,without caring about his security...
Dazzle College :
Manik went inside the college...and every student recognized him instantly as he is a big superstar..everyone start running towards him..but his security guard came running towards him and made a semi circle around him so that none reach him..while he was totally lost...he was walking recalling only one face...one name...who is his life today...for whom he can happily die today...
Just when he was walking ..he felt a cold on her palm..entwining his fingers..he looked in his side and found a glowing face looking at him with utmost love in eyes...unknowingly a smile spread over his face...he admired that face for a while..
Manik : "Nandini.."...he called her name as a prayer..like he has enchanted this name all his life..
She gave a beautiful smile to him..and both start walking again...soon manik reached the center stage in the open area of the college..and he recalled how he first met nandini..and how she fell in his arms on the first day itself..
Nandini : "will you sing for me?.."..she said holding his hand very tightly..he looked at her very keenly..
Manik : "you won't vanish?.."...he asked like a kid..on which she smiled and nodded no..he said ok and went on the stage..and after standing on the stage..he gave a big broad smile to her..while she showed thumbs up to him..
He knew..she is his imagination but he want to feel it real..he doesn't wanted her to vanish..leaving him alone in that crowd..he saw the guitar in a side and picked it up..and set the mike..
Just then Nandini's car also passed the college..this time they all saw the big crowd..she asked RJ to stop the car..and moved..while manik start singing now...
Chhup gayin shaamein kis gali jaane
Ho gayi tum judaa yun dheere dheere
Gir gayin haath se jaise laqeerein
(Just when she stepped her feet on the ground..she heard the most melodious voice..that her heart skipped a beat.. "MANIK"..only this name escaped from her mouth..and she start walking towards the college totally lost in the trance...)
Hawayein roz aate jaate
Sunayein mujhe teri baatein
Yeh mere raat din kuch khaas hote
Shart yeh hai agar tum paas hote
(Manik was standing on the stage ..singing wholeheartedly in high pitch voice while everyone was listening his sugary voice ..but he felt her presence...the real one...a stop air was blowing ..and he can feel her in that...)
Aa bhi jaa tu kahin se, aa bhi ja
(He hit the highest tone..raising his head eye..his eyes were closed and now Nandini reached towards the stage..but still she was standing in the crowd..she was looking at him..like the same way she looked at him on their first meeting..he was still the same..but only one thing is missing..that glow from his face..that never ending smile...and she felt something pierced in her heard very badly..)
Aaj bhi tere naam par
Jugnu si jalein aankhein meri
O.. aaj bhi teri saanson se
Hai lipti huin saansein meri
Ho.. dekh le kuch bhi toh nahin
Badla tere mere darmiyaan..
(Manik opened his eyes..and now he felt a gaze on him..yes! even in the crowd of thousand of people he was feeling a special gaze on hi,...he was singing with full passion in his voice...a cold breeze touched nandini's face and she felt a shiver as if that wind came after touching manik..she closed her eyes to feel that touch..but soon her contentment turned into disgust..and she recalled how manik used her like a tissue paper for a mere bet...a pain engulfed her...her heart start bleeding once again...)
Aa bhi jaa tu kahin se, aa bhi ja
(He hit the highest note and this sudden loud voice made her come out of her memory lane...she was all in tears but still she managed to compose herself...while manik's eyes were roaming in the crowd..his heart was giving him intuition of her presence and today he is following his inner instincts only..)
Jod ke maine jod ke
Rakhi hain sabhi yaadein teri
O tu gayi, jabse tu gayi
Soyi hi nahin raatein meri
Ho.. jal gayin dekho jal gayin
Taare gin ke meri ungliyaan
(he felt again a pair of hand around his arms..and someone leaned on his shoulder...he looked in his side while singing..and found HER there yet again...he smiled feeling her beside him..while she was playing with his fingers..he smiled because at least in his imagination..she is with him..)
Aa bhi jaa tu kahin se, aa bhi ja
(he hit the highest note..which made tears escaped from his and nandini's eyes respectively..she wiped off her tears and ran out from there..while manik opened his eyes and now he realized that his imaginary Nandini is not there with him...)
He ended the song..and came down the stage..but still he was lost somewhere..his eyes were wandering all over in the college premises...as somewhere he knows that she was here only..he can feel her presence...
Manik : "kyu mera dil baar baar tumhare hone ka ehsaas de raha hai..kyu meri in aankhon ko tumhara intzar hai..kyu tumhare na hote hue bhi..tumhara ehsaas mere paas hai...kya mai itni mohabbat tumse karne laga hoon ki tumhara ehsaas humesha mere pehlu mei rehta hai..."...he thought and smiled at his own thoughts... which unknowingly came as a poem...
He never thought that any day ..he will be irrevocably in love with HER..a person who once was NOTHING to him...is today HIS EVERYTHING...time always makes one realize the worth of other..its up to you only that whether you preserve a gem or just throw it thinking it as a other stone...almighty always bless one with the best...but sometimes its us only who don't value it..and when we realize the true worth of it..it was already too late...
On the other hand :
Nandini came outside running...she was badly in tears..manik's voice was still ringing in her ears...the pain..the craving in his voice was enough to make her helpless..her heart wanted to cajole him..wanted to embrace him...but his sins were making her heart disgust at the same moment...strangely Manik is the same person who gives her peace and pain at the same moment...
She without thinking sat inside the car..RJ and Navya was shocked to see her like that...
RJ : "Nandini ..kya hua?..."...he asked turning his head to the back seat ..
Navya : "tum theek ho na.."...she asked in a concern tone...
Nandini : "RJ..can you drop me back to your studio ..please..mujhe abhi ghar nahi jana..".,..her voice came as a pleading...while RJ was clueless about her denial of going home...Navya knew why she is saying no...
RJ looked at Navya for some answer...on which Navya nodded her head and blinked her eyes as a signal of follow nandini's words...and he also nodded..and start driving...while Nandini was looking outside the window..she was badly in tears...her heart was bleeding..
Why the hell am not able to move on?...Why I still cares about him?..Why he still affect me?...WHY?...these questions were running in her mind,,of which she had no answer..only tears were flowing out of her eyes...
Nandini : "I can't live without you manik..but at the same time..I can't live with you ..."...
She thought while tears eloped from her already red swelled eyes ..
Navya : "Kaha ho tum Mukti...please jaldi aao..hum nandini ko ese nahi dekh sakte ..."...she texted this to Mukti...
Mukti : "am at airport ..thodi der mei meri flight hai..just take care of angel...mai aa rahi hoon.."...she replied back sitting in the airport..
(Background Music) :
Oh! Love of mine
With a song and a wine
You're harsh and divine
Like truth and a lie
But the tale ends not here
I've nothing to fear
For my love is yellow forgiving & hollow
And the bright emptiness
In a room full of heads
Is the cruel mistress... wo ho..
I feel this unrest
That nests a hollowness
For I have no where to go
And I am cold
And I feel so lonely yea..
There's a better place then this, emptiness
And I'm so lonely yea...
There's a better place then this emptiness...
Yei yei yei ye...
(She was recalling his betrayal ...how he used his body and heart...,his touch on her is still fresh..which was another reason of her disgust and pain...)
RJ : "Nandini..Studio aa gaya.."...he said after applying break..Nandini wiped off her tears...
Nandini : "thanks ..."...she said in a slow voice and moved outside the car...
Navya also came outside but Nandini stopped her and said.. "Navya you go to the hotel..thodi der aram kar lo..shaam ko milte hai.."..she said and start walking inside...
Navya : "hum tumhe akele nahi chor rahe hai..."...she said stubbornly...
Nandini : "RJ please take her...Navya please thodi der...and I will be fine..please.."..she said in a pleading voice..Navya felt helpless in front of her..
Navya : "but..."...she tried to say something ..
Nandini : "mere liye..please go.."...she said and walked inside the studio...and Navya sat down inside the car..Navya was crying very badly...and RJ wasn't understanding anything..
RJ : "mujhe koi right toh nahi ...but fir bhi as a friend am asking..what is wrong with her?.."...he asked to Navya ..she wiped off her tears and looked at him...
Navya : "sun paoge ek esi kahani jo kisi ki zindagi ki sachai hai?..uske dard ko sun ke..uske dard ko khud se alag kar paoge?.."..her questions came as thunderstorm on him..RJ wasn't able to figure out anything from her..but he wanted to listen..
RJ : "kya mai uske dard ka hissa ban sakta hoon?..bas uske dard se judna chahta hoon...uski aankhon mei ajeeb sa akela pan hai..uske hontho pe hasi toh hai..par esa lagta hai jese wo jabdarsti us hasi ko leke aati hai..wo sabko khudse door kar deti hai..kyunki use akele rehne ki adat ho gayi..wo jis andhere mei hai..mai waha sirf roshni karna chahta hoon.."...his words made Navya startled...she looked at him in surprise..
RJ doesn't know Nandini from a long time..he isn't close to her..but still his deep talks left a impression on Navya..it seems like RJ knows her from ages..she smiled looking at the honesty in his eyes..and then she start narrating everything to RJ which happened three years back..
Tune mere jaana..
Kabhi nahi jana..
Ishq mera dard mera.. haaye...
Tune mere jaana..
Kabhi nahi jaana..
Ishq mera dard mera ...
(Nandini went inside the recording studio..and came towards the same wall..where there was a pic of Manik...she touched it lovingly and tears start brimming down her eyes..)
Nandini : "kyunki tumne mera pyaar kabhi nahi samjha?...mai sirf ek toy ban kar reh gayi manik..with whom you played and when you were satisfied ..you just threw it like that..."...she said holding immense pain in her voice..tears weren't stopping today...
Aashiq teraaa...
Bheed mein khoya rehta hai
Jaane jahaan
Poochho toh itna kehta hai
(Meanwhile Manik was still in the college..surrounded by loads of people..still he was feeling alone and lost..his eyes were only trying to find her..his crave of seeing her face for once was increasing by each passing second..)
Manik : "tumhare bina bahut adhura hoon mai..kyu tumhari kadar nahi ki maine.."...he thought and a tear fell down from his eyes..he instantly wiped it off and wore his glasses back..so that no body see his red swollen eyes...
That I feel so lonely yea...
There's a better place then this emptiness
And I'm so lonely yea...
There's a better place then this emptiness..
Yei yei yei ye...
(Nandini cried placing her hand on his pic..she placed her head on her hand which was on his pic..and cried her heart out...)
Nandini : "mai..tumhe..kabhi..maaf..nahi..kar ..paungi..kabhi nahi..."...she said in between her tears ...she was crying so hard that whole studio was filled with her hiccups and loud screams...soon she collapsed on the ground...
That I feel so lonely yea...
There's a better place then this emptiness
And I'm so lonely yea...
There's a better place then this emptiness..
Yei yei yei ye...
(On the other hand..Manik was also not in less pain..he felt like he will collapsed right there ...nandini's face was coming again and again in front of his eyes...he moved out from there...and came outside..he removed his glasses...)
His heart was feeling like it will stop beating...his condition was as if he will die right there...and he wasn't understanding ...that why he was feeling like that..
Manik : "Nandini.."...unknowingly her name escaped from his mouth..a soft cold breeze touched his face and the same wind at the same time touched nandini's face...she instantly raised her head...
Nandini : "Manik.."...unknowingly his name escaped from her mouth as well...and both closed their eyes to feel each other in that soft cold wind which was touching their face..soothing their aching heart...
Screen freeze on their faces...