Chapter - 24

Its a new morning..but a morning..which is going to start a new phase of Nandini's life..it's been two months..manik came back..Nandini became his light..his gleam in that dark..where he was captivated and bounded with those chains which were only shattering him..killing him bit by bit..but till the time she is there..how can he loose himself ..how can he be do shatter... She will take away all his sorrow...and give all her happiness to him..instead of him..she will love to be shattered..broken in pieces..just for him..
And these two months..they start sharing a indifferent bond...something very strange..which had no name..but still priceless...nandini's life start revolving around manik..while manik start talking with Nandini day and night..whenever he feel like..he won't be able to sleep..he without a second thought..dial nandini's number..no matter how late it is...in how much sleep she is..she always answer him back..for him..she is always available ..even when she is unavailable for herself...his one soft call of her name..and she go running to him..this is what the purity of her heart..even after getting hurt by him once...she believed him..her love for him..didn't changed..only a true person with golden heart can do this... And indeed she is a purest soul...
But she is not familiar from the reality of this cruel world..those who love to fly in sky..only their wings are cut by the cruelty of some filthy peoples..her golden heart...is going to be tarnished... Her purest soul is going to be ripped... Her everything is going to snatch.. That too in the hands of that person..whom she trust more than god..whom she love more than anything...
Dazzler's college :
Nandini was very happy today ..as slowly and slowly things are falling back in right place..manik who was not even ready to smile..has now start laughing again..and his happiness is everything for her...
She came inside the college premises and a girl told her to meet principal asap..so she directly went inside the princi's office..
Nandini : "sir apne bulaya.."... She said after knocking on the door...and principal happily welcomed her inside the cabin..
Principal : " yes..Nandini..meet him...he is the great music director.. Mr. Rahul jaykar... RJ ..you must heard about him..."..he happily introduced a young man..sitting in front of her..and Nandini start smiling broadly...
Nandini : "who doesn't know..RJ sir...he is a gem of B-town...its a pleasure to meet you sir.."... She said with a big broad smile on her face ...
RJ : " you can call me RJ.."...he also said with a smile..
Principal : "actually Nandini...he came to meet you..especially .."...his these words made her confuse...
Nandini : " mujhse..but kyu sir.."...her question was very apt...as why such big person will cone to meet a commoner...
RJ : "see..I don't like to talk round n round..so I want to say plain and straight...I heard your voice...its magical..I want to sign you in my next album..."... He declared and she was standing there dumbfounded... Looking at him in surprise...her heart was dancing...but a question was running in her mind..and that is..when did he listened her?...and then she recalled how In those 7 months...she made herself drown in ocean of music and poetry...she used to write and compose her own songs ...and one fine day..mukti sent all her videos with Nandini's profile to several music directors..
Nandini : " are you kidding me?.."...she asked still not believing on her destiny...
RJ : "no am telling you the reality...".. He replied with a broad smile ...
Now nandini's happiness crossed all the bound...she just want to dance ..twirl around..and what not...her legs are no longer..on the floor..she was floating in the air...
Only one person came in her mind..to whom she wanted to share her happiness right now..was Manik..but as soon as she thought about him..she also recalled his passion for music..how music resides in his soul... Soon all her happiness flew away...
Nandini : " sorry RJ..I can't accept your offer...I have tons of responsibility on my shoulder ..sorry I can't.."..she not denied him..but denied a golden opportunity...
RJ : "ek baar sochlo..no need to hurry..",.he tried to explain her but she has already decided...
Nandini : " soch liya...but I know a person..who is far better than me..you should sign him..I will send all the music made by him..to you..".,.she said very happily and Both RJ and principal looked at her in surprise...
RJ : "so you are leaving this opportunity for HIM...".. He sensed her true love in her voice...
Nandini : " kuch bhi samjh lijiye..but he is way too best .."...and she again start praising session...on which RJ smiled...and agreed to listen him..she was more happy now...but before leaving..she asked RJ to never tell Manik about all this...and RJ agreed to keep this as confidential..
After nandini left..RJ looked at the door and said..
RJ : "she is a purest soul..hope she never get betrayed.. But her selfless nature is poisonous for her only...",.. He in one meeting only realized the worth of a gem like Nandini..which she herself doesn't aware of...
Nandini seems to be very happy for Manik..as now..manik will be able yo pursue his career in music..although he is THE MANIK MALHOTRA..one call for him in B-town industry and he will be next singing star..but it never happened..as Nyonika always wanted manik to handle their business..in which he was least interested..that's why she never helped manik..to pursue his career in music...but when all doors are closed by world..almighty always open his door for his kids..and here he gave the key to that door in Nandini's hand..but for her..he had some other plans..
Kehte hai..Jo duniya KO roshni deta hai..aksar wohe andhere mei hota hai..and indeed its true...here she is going to spread light in his world..and taking all the darkness inside her world...
After witnessing her such selfless and pure love..even almighty is in deep thoughts...as how he made this girl..who is a epitome of love..who actually defines TRUE RELATIONSHIP.. how can someone love to this extent?...is it true?..or she is a dream?...but...SHE DO EXIST..somewhere in this cruel world...that pure soul do exist..taking breath...in the polluted environment..
Nandini just want to run to manik..and congratulate him for this..
Nandini : "yeh manik bhi na..pata nahi kaha chala gaya?"... She said in irritation as manik is no where to be seen...
Just then she get terrified by a sudden " HOOO" ..in her ears...and next she heard a laughing sound...she look in her side and found.. CABIR...
Nandini : "you idiot..Dara diya mujhe..".. She said after slapping hard on his shoulder..
Cabir : " oouch! ..tere hath yr..seriously...",..he said rubbing his shoulder ..while her eyes were roaming around ..and Cabir noticed it..
Cabir : "your small sa kid..Jo ki height or age mei kaafi badha hai..he is in canteen..."... He said coming towards her..and she glared at him...as only she has the right to call him KID..manik Malhotra his Maa's kid...
There relation actually has no name..but its purest...she look after him just like a Maa do..she cares for him like a girlfriend so..she beats him..like a friend do..all in whole..Manik found his family in her..
Nandini : "are you sure woh wahi hai?"...she asked as cabir always pull her leg ...
Cabir : "are yar call karke puch lo.."..he said wrapping his one hand around nandini's shoulder..and then nandini took out her phone to make a call to him..
Manik : "han maa! "...he said as soon as he picked up the call..she sighed listening that..as whenever she calls him..no matter how serious the situation is..how important the work is..he always answer the call..by saying .."han maa"...on which first she used to get angry..but after spending 7 months without listening that mere word..she realizes that it has become her habit..to listen that word..from him..and now she can't deny the fact..that she loves it when he calls her "maa"...
Nandini : "kaha ho tum?.."..she asked instantly in happiness..and cabir notices that glint on her face..
Manik : "maa..am in college..canteen..kyu kya hua?.."..he asked as he felt a haste and happiness in her voice..
Nandini : "ummm! woh actually..han! mai college nahi aa rahi hu..tum please amol sir ki class se notes lakar mujhe de doge?.."...she lied as she wanted to surprise him..
Manik : "that amol?..please yaar..keep me away from that..i will ask cabir..he will arrange notes for you.."..he answered as he never liked amol sir..the thing is amol sir never likes manik..his careless attitude..his no interest in studies at all..
Nandini : "ya ..fine..chalo theek hai..will talk with you later.."...she replied and before manik ask anything..she cut the call...
Now she found cabir's intense gaze on her..as if he is asking.." chal kya raha hai"..
Nandini : "ummm! cabir..i will tell you everything..but promise me..you won't tell manik..anything.."...after cabir assured her..she told whole story about RJ in college..how he wanted nandini to sign the contract..then she refused..and recommended manik in place of her..
At first Cabir was angry on nandini as why she denied such a big opportunity..as this platform can change her life forever..but then nandini explained him..that she wants manik to be next singing star..she wants to witness manik at heights..after listening her..cabir was speechless..as he never saw manik's own family to bother about him this much..and here this girl..kicked away all her dreams..for only Manik..he hugged her tightly..and blessed her..after a friendly session..Cabir got a call..from his mom..to reach home..so he went out..and she moved ahead towards the canteen..to meet manik..
Canteen :
Manik was sitting on one of the chair in canteen..sipping his foaming coffee..and just then..one of his friend ..Arnav Singh Raizada (Barun sobti)..came to him..and sat down next to him..and manik smiled looking at him...
Introducing Barun sobti (hehhehe..who doesn't know him)
Arnav : "Where you been Manik?..after so long i saw you today?.."...he asked and manik smirked looking at him..
Manik : "seems like..you were missing me?.."..he said with a signature smirk on his face..
Arnav : "of course i did..as you didn't completed that BET ..and was vanished.."...he said with a evil smirk on his face..and now manik smile faded away and his face became red with anger..
Manik : "let's not talk about it.."...he said giving deadly glare to him...
Arnav : "wwooohhooo! "...he exclaimed with a loud clap...and manik was glaring at him...
Arnav : "kahi tujhe us behan ji se pyaar toh nahi ho gaya?.."...he said placing his both hands on the table..with a smirk on his face and in a low tone..
Manik : "what nonsense?.."..he said in frustration...
Arnav : "nonsense nahi..it is making sense..as THE MANIK MALHOTRA..who famous for his charm..who can make any girl fall for him..in just one glimpse..seems like has finally fallen for a girl..that too..THAT NANDINI MURTHY..who has no class at all.."...he said leaning back on his chair..listening all his shit manik lost his temper..he stood up from his chair..and grabbed arnav by his collar..and glared at him...
Manik : "keep your shit mouth shut..otherwise ..you will regret.."...his eyes were spitting fire and arnav was smirking looking at his angry face...
Arnav : "oohhh! possessive and all han..."...he said with that evil smile and manik lost his coolness..and punched hard on his face..
Just when arnav fell on the floor..due to manik's punch..nandini entered inside the canteen..and saw manik..engaged in a fight..she was horrified..she wanted to stop manik..but before she can take any step ahead..manik's next words..made her froze on her spot..till now..manik didn't saw nandini..as he was standing back facing her..
Manik : "i won the bet long back only..the day..i and Nandini became friends..mai usi din bet jeet gaya tha..she is so mad for me..ki agar mai use ek baar sirf ek baar bolu na..she will submit herself to me..this is what my charm is..samjha tu..."...he roared ..and nandini's eyes popped out listening those words from him...everyone witness this..and she was feeling so ashamed...tears were continuously falling from her eyes..but not a word slipped out from her mouth...
Just then manik..turned around ..and saw nandini..he was hell shocked...and nandini was looking at him..still with that disbelief in her eyes..her teary eyes were telling the dilemma of her heart...Manik took a step ahead towards her..but she showed him her hand..as a signal of stop..and ran away from there..
Manik : "nandini..listen to me.."...he shouted but she ran away..arnav laughed..manik gave a last glare to him..and ran towards nandini..
Arnav : "the damage has already done..Mr. Manik malhotra..she won't trust you ever..wese bhi..Arnav singh raizada kabhi nahi harta..bet thi ki tum nandini ke sath ek raat guzoroge..aur meri bet thi..ki mai nandini ko tum par trust nahi karne dunga..and i finally won..you lost.."...he thought while wiping off the blood from the corner of his mouth..