CHAPTER 31 (No more pain)

Album Venue :
Mukti gave a angry deadly stare to Aaliya ..while aaliya was looking downwards as she has no guts to make eye contact..she was already ashamed of her deeds and now standing in front of mukti ..she was feeling like a criminal standing in front of majesty..
Mukti : "let's talk aaliya.."...she coldly said and her this statement made aaliya looked at her in surprising manner..
The day when Nandini left the city..Aaliya had called Mukti to stop Nandini and told her everything about the mishap took placed..but even that day Mukti without uttering a single words disconnected the call...
On the Cliff :
Nandini came straight to that cliff where she came that night..on that darkest night of her life..that day she had no tears in her eyes but today she was drowning in the pool of emotion carrying every other pain in her eyes..every emotion ..every torments of her heart was clearly visible on her face...She was looking to the depth of chasm ..but even that depth was nothing in front of that deep wound in her heart caused by her own people...
Just then Manik came there ..all the way running..his eyes fell on Nandini who was standing back facing him..he took a sigh of relief after finally finding her..he very well knew that she will come there only..as from always whenever she was deeply hurt and in order to find a serene spot ...she used to come over there only...the open area of the cliff once used to calm her down and provide solace but today even that open fresh atmosphere was making her suffocate...
Manik : "Nandini..."...he called her name as a devotee chant a name of his lord...after listening his soft voice..she closed her eyes and held the corner of dress tightly in her fist...
He start coming towards her..with slow and steady steps and every step he took towards her..increases the pace of her heart beat..she knew today something is definitely going to change forever...she had that intuition but little did she knew that almighty who controls everyone's life is the real ring master...and they all are only puppet of his hands..he definitely had some other plans to the duo ..who are irrevocably in love with each other but at the same time are toxic for one another...
Nandini : "ise pehle tum kuch kaho.. aaj mai kuch kehna chahti hoon.."...finally her cold voice came out...the silence which was on her lips from past 3 years is going to break today...and Manik is ready to bear her wrath..her hatred..the real fact is..he was waiting for this moment from last 3 years..when she will give him..his share of pain..his punishment..
Manik : "aur aaj mai tumhe sunna chahta hoon.."...he said softly and these words made her turn around ..only to find a totally changed Manik..
She can't believe on her eyes..that the person who is standing in front of her today is actually the same person who had 3 years back killed her..today the person who is in front of her eyes..is shattered within himself and his pain is clearly visible in his eyes..his pale face..his deep red swollen eyes depicts the intensity of his repent...
Nandini : "sun paoge?.."...her this one small question shook him to hell..well although he was fully prepared but deep down he was feeling weak ...no way..he can't listen her..no he had no guts to listen her pain..no he can't see her broken..A BIG NO...is only screaming his bleeding heart...
Manik : "kya itna haq milega mujhe..ki tumhe sun pau?.."...he managed to ask her this with immense pain in his voice...
She gave him a weak sarcastic smile..and start walking towards him..covering the small distance between them..irony is ..they both physically had a very less distance between them..but in real there was deep chasm between the duo..which one can never cover..NEVER EVER...
Nandini : "haq?..kis haq ki baat karhe ho manik?.."..she asked plainly looking at him..after coming close to him..leaving a small apt distance..
Manik : "woh haq jo 3 saal pehle mujhe tha...jo meri maa ne mujhe dia tha.."...he answered back in a slow voice..she smiled sarcastically after listening his answer..
Nandini : "Maa?...this is the most purest word in this world manik..atleast spare this word.."..her answer pricked millions of thorns in his heart...
Nandini : "kitna trust kiya maine tum par..agar tumne din ko raat..ya raat ko din kaha..maine woh bhi maan liya..i never questioned you back..and in return what did you did?.."...she was finally letting her pain come out slowly and slowly..and he was listening her side of story...
Manik : "mai manta hoon mujhse galti hui hai..but kya tum is baar mujhe maaf nahi kar sakti?..kya ek aur chance nahi de sakti mujhe?.."...he asked holding tears and pain in his eyes and voice respectively...
A cold lone tear fell down from her eyes and she covered even that small distance between the two...and placed her hand right above his heart..her this move made his heart skipped a beat...
Nandini : "bahut pyaar kiya hai maine tumse..bahut jyada..par sach kahu..I HATE MYSELF FOR LOVING YOU TO THIS EXTENT..."...she said all this looking straight in his eyes and he heard the last fact of his life which he never wanted to listen...
Manik : "Nan..."..he tried to say something but she moved back..showing her palm to him...and he adopt silence...
Nandini : "Nandini tumhe ek second chance de sakti hai Manik..that Nandini who loves you insanely..."..she said looking at him..and a smile appeared on his lips..but soon it faded out when he heard the next sentence...
Nandini : "but that Nandini is dead...she is no more.. "...she coldly completed her left over words..and he felt a jolt in his soul as if he witnessed his world crashes down in front of his eyes...
Manik : "Nandini.. Please..".. He was really out of words..only his heart knows how he was holding himself from collapsing down right on the spot..his eyes were depicting the story of his heart..
Nandini : "exactly manik..please! Bas Karo..hath jodti hu tumhare..bas karo..".. She joined her hands and curtly answered ..he was feeling weak in his knees looking at this side of Nandini..
Manik : " nan..."...he took a step closer to her..just to touch her joined hands..but she moved back and gave a glare to him..
Nandini : "don't manik..mat aao mere kareeb.."... She said looking straight in his eyes and he stopped right there..
Nandini : " tumhe pata hai manik..ek larki ki zindagi mei sirf ek larka hota hai..jisse Woh bahit pyaar karti hai..itna ki uske liye Woh apni puri duniya chor sakti hai..MERI ZINDAGI MEI WOH TUM THEM.."...she said holding galore pain in her voice but tears in her eyes..and a weak smile on her lips...
After listening to the last line..he looked at her with some hope in his eyes..but soon all his hopes went straight in the bin..
Nandini : "Han manik..wo tum.. THE.."... she said last word after a small pause...and he was left dejected..
Manik : " aur aaj meri zindagi mei surf tum ho Nandini..sirf tum.."..he answered holding tears in his eyes and she gave a broad sarcastic smile to him..
Nandini : "kitni ajeeb bat hai manik..kal tak tumhari zindagi mei MERE SIVA SAB THE..or meri zindagi mei SIRF TUM..lekin aaj..tumhari zindagi mei sirf main hoon..par MERI ZINDAGI MEI TUM NAHI HO.."... Her last line fell as a thunderstorm on him..and he was rooted on his spot looking at her blankly..
Today he was understanding that from what intensity he has ruined his own world..that today..he don't even exist in her life..he is no where ..tears brimming down his eyes unknowingly..and he was looking at her still with some hope that atleast she will give him his share of pain...
Manik : " kya tum mujhe maaf nhi kar sakti??..kya tum mujhe saza nahi de sakti??..at least give me punishment if you can't forgive.."..he asked for punishment as it will be the last thing he is wishing for..
Nandini : "mai kaun hoti hu tumhe saza Dene wali manik..tumhe maaf karne ka ya saza Dene ka hak us Nandini ko tha ..jise tumne khud maar diya..am no one manik..".. She answered back holding a painful tone and he can feel her hurting heart.
He couldn't take it further..he collapsed right on his knees...joining his hands..crying incoherently ..begging in front of her..and she looked at him with shock..
Manik : " please Nandini..please..I can't bear it..nahi hoon mai strong..please..please.. "...he said all this while crying his heart out..listening such pleading tone of his..her heart melted..even the rocks can melt that she is a girl..a girl who once loved him wholeheartedly...
Terrace of album venue :
On the other hand it was time for one on one ...aaliya and mukti standing in front of each other while aaliya was looking downwards and navya was standing beside mukti looking at aaliya..
Navya : " Aaliya hum tumhe personally nhi jante par tumhari jhuki Hui najre keh rahi hai that you are guilty..."...she said after holding mukti's hand..which was in fist as mukti was hell angry...
Aaliya looked towards both of them..with teary eyes...she came towards mukti and looked at her with galore pain and sorrow...
Aaliya : "Tumne sahi kaha ..am guilty..mukti Maine galti nhi gunaah kiya hai..please maaf kardo.."... She said after joining her hands and mukti turned her face ..
Mukti : " mai..Nandini nhi hu aaliya.."..she curtly replied and aaliya was in pool of tears..
Mukti turned towards her only to give a deadly stare to her...
Mukti : "ek baar bhi tumhare dil ne tumhe nhi roka??..ek baar bhi tumhare dil ne nahi kaha ki t kise dhoka de rahi ho??..answer me ..."... She asked looking straight in her eyes...
Aaliya : " I know mujhse bahut badhi galti Hui hai..but I had no guts to face Nandini..himmat he nhi thi..khudse bhi najre milane ki..."...she answered looking at mukti while mukti chuckled .
Navya : "ese kaam he kyu Karo ki khud se nazre na mila pao.."..this line pierced aaliya's heart...
Mukti : " Navya..you know agar yeh kisi or ne kiya hota toh shayad dard itna nhi hota..but Aaliya..she was not only Nandini's sister but also her first friend.. Mujhse pehle..even god se pehle aaliya aati thi Nandini ke liye..."..she was saying all this looking at navya while tears escaped from her eyes..and aaliya closed her eyes in shame and guilt...
Even Navya was in tears listening all this..Mukti after wiping off her tears ..continued only after exhaling a deep breath..
Mukti : "I still remember..I was 5 years old jab mai nandini se mili..and at that time aaliya was already in her life..Nandini ne hamesha aaliya ko apni sister ki tarah treat kiya..jo cheez nandini ko milti..woh happily aaliya ko de deti..because for her aaliya was her own sister..even though they both don't share blood relation..but for Nandini..aaliya was her world...her best friend..her soul sister.."...she said all this looking at aaliya..spitting fire from her eyes..and pain in her voice...
Mukti : "kyu aaliya?...kyu kiya tumne?..am not saying your relation with Manik was wrong...it was your decision and Nandini ko is baat ka kabhi koi pain nahi tha..she is in pain because of your betrayal..."...she said the last time and held aaliya with her shoulder tightly..digging her nails in her skin..and aaliya didn't even hissed in pain not even for once...
Mukti : "jab 7 months baad Manik wapas aaya..tum janti thi na woh kis intention se wapas aaya tha?...tum janti thi na ki woh Nandini ko hurt karne ke liye wapas aaya tha?...Nandini ne jab tumhe call karke bataya Manik ke baarei mei..tab bhi..us din bhi tumne kuch nahi kaha..kyu aaliya?...kyu?...ANSWER ME..GOD DAMN IT..."...she shouted the last line in high pitch voice...
Aaliya : "MAIN DAR GAYI THI MUKTI..."..even this time she shouted her lungs out after releasing herself from mukti's hold...and both NavTi was shocked with her this statement...while aaliya now continued ...
Aaliya : "han ..mai dar gayi thi..dar gayi thi ki kahi mai apni nandini ko kho na doon..maine manik ko rukne ki koshish ki thi mukti...manti hoon..mujhe sab kuch bata dena chahiye tha..but mai nahi keh payi kuch...nahi keh payi..himaat nahi thi mujhmei nandini ke samne bhi aane ki..."...finally she said her heart out.. crying badly..
Mukti : "tumne kabhi nandini ko samjha he nahi aaliya..woh kabhi tumhe galat nahi samjhti..but agar tum use sach bata deti..toh aaj shayad situation kuch aur hoti..humari nandini humare paas hoti..hum teeno kabhi alag nahi hote..nandini apne baby ko kabhi nahi khoti..."...her last sentence made aaliya looked at her in shock...
Aaliya : "nandini ka baby?.."...she said in hell shock..and mukti nodded her head helplessly while tears were rolling out of her eyes...
Mukti : "han..nandini ka baby..jise usne mehsoos karne se pehle he kho diya..tumhare aur manik ki ladai mei agar kisi ko saza mili hai toh woh Nandini hai.."...she said looking at her with painful eyes..and Navya hold mukti by her shoulder...rubbing mukti's arms with her hand..
Aaliya : "please mujhe maaf kardo..please.."..she joined her hands and cried very badly..Mukti look at her with soften eyes and said...
Mukti : "kese maaf kardo aaliya..tumne koi choti galti nahi ki hai..tumhari ek galti ki saza nandini peechle 3 saal se suffer karhi hai..mai tumhe kabhi maaf nahi kar paungi..kabhi bhi nahi..."...she said and gave a last look to aaliya and moved out from there with Navya leaving behind a broken and shattered aaliya...
Aaliya fell down on her knees...and cried badly ..looking upwards...with her eyes closed..."door kardo nandini se uska dard..please..."...she prayed while crying very badly...aaliya then took out her mobile and saw the wallpaper..she caresed the wallpaper lovingly..
Aaliya : "I WANT US BACK..PLEASE COME BACK NANDINI..PLEASE COME BACK MUKTI..PLEASE..."...she said and start crying more...
Sometimes are own deeds are responsible for the pain we are going through in present..it's just very less people has guts to acknowledge the fact that they did something wrong..blaming someone is very easy but taking that blame is really difficult job...
Back on Cliff :
Nandini kneel down in front of manik and cupped his face..while he was crying ..crying and only crying..his weeps were making her weak..
Nandini : "don't hurt yourself manik..it hurts to see you hurt.."...she said softly and he looked at her..he without any rational thought hugged her tightly..as tight as he can..and even she give in..
Manik : "come back nandini..come back..am nothing without you..i want you..i need you..please come back.."...he said between his sobs..while she cried badly in his arms...hugging him tightly..
Nandini : "shhh! please stop crying manik..please.."..she tried make him calm..while she herself wasn't fine..
After a long 15 minutes..she broke the hug..and manik wiped off her tears..and cupped her face...
Manik : "i promise mai tumhe kabhi nahi rulaoga...I LOVE YOU NANDINI.."...hearing those 3 magical words from him..she smiled broadly and kissed on his forehead...and he smiled...
Nandini : "I was craving for this honesty in your voice manik.."...she said after joining their forehead...
Nandini : "but we can't be together manik.. "...her this last sentence broke all the hopes inside him...she moved a little far from him..and he looked at her...
Manik : "but..Nan..."..before he could say anything she placed her palm on his mouth...
Nandini : "let me complete manik.."...she pleaded and he kept quiet..after removing her palm from his mouth ..she continued..
Nandini : "Manik..to be in a relationship not only love is important..but trust is also necessary...hum bina pyaar ke ek relation mei puri life guzar sakte hai..but bina trust ke..hum ek relation mei ek second nahi reh sakte..and manik.. i don't trust you.. "...she explained and her last line broke him down in millions of pieces...
Nandini : "han manik..I don't trust you any more...tum toh kya ab mai kisi par bhi trust nahi karti..har ek relation ko ek doubt ki nazar se dekhti hoon..sochti hoon..kahi is relation mei koi pain na mil jaye..kahi yeh shaks dhoka na de de.."...she was saying all this with immense pain in her voice and he can feel it...
Nandini : "mai tumhare paas aa kar tumhe suffer nahi karwa sakti manik..agar mai laut bhi aau tab bhi tum us nandini ko kabhi nhi dekh paoge..because she can never be back...us nandini ne bahut pyaar kiya manik..bahut jyada..woh sirf pyaar dena janti thi..aur badle mei use sirf dard mila..woh dard jo uska kabhi nahi tha..fir bhi usne kuch nahi kaha..but dheere dheere us ne apna sab kuch kho diya..woh bahut hurt hoke gayi hai manik..aur ab woh kabhi laut ke nahi aa sakti..kabhi nahi..."...she explained every bit with teary eyes...and took a last glance to him..she stood up and turned around..but he hold the corner of her dress..and she stopped...he was still on his knees..
Nandini : "agar mujhe khush dekhna chahte ho..toh mujhe jaane do manik..aur kabhi laut ke mat aana..jis nandini ko tum dhoond rahe ho..woh bahut door ja chuki hai...apni duniya mai laut jao manik..yaha tumhe kuch nahi milega..let me go..."...her last sentence ..made him leave the fabric..and tears flowed out from his eyes..she without turning back...moved out from there..while he looked at her..when she was going far far away from him..this time forever...
Manik : "take away all the pains from her... samjh lo akhiri khwaish hai meri..uske dard ko usse cheen lo..uske dard pe mera naam likh do..uski mohabat na sahi..par uske hisse ka dard mujhe de do..bas...itna haq de dijiye aiyappa...please.." ...his silent prayer of his true heart reached almighty..and he himself shed tears ...
Two people who are madly in love with each other..are not together..and he isn't able to do anything..their past is responsible for the pain in their present...
Nandini walked out of cliff and was on road..just then she saw a star falling down..she instantly closed her eyes..to make a wish..
Nandini : "ab bas.. take this pain..i can't stick in this pain..please end this pain FOREVER... "...she prayed wholeheartedly with tears in her eyes...just then manik also came back from cliff and was on other side of road...even mukti came there with navya..she was on opposite side..and in mid of road it was nandini..
Trio looked at Nandini..and before anyone could understand anything..they heard a loud thud and in next moment..nandini was fell straight to road..lying their in pool of blood...and the trio was horrified...
Manik : "NAAANDIIINNIII"...he shouted in horror and NavTi were beyond...
When Nandini was walking on the road..from her behind a truck hit her with immense intensity that she flew high in air and landed upon the road...
NavTi : "NANDIIINNIII"..even they shouted ...looking at nandini...
Nandini was half conscious ..the whole journey of her life till today flashed in front of her eyes..as a film...
Nandini : "thaa..aannkk..yy..oo..uu.."...she thanked almighty and closed her eyes..while almighty wiped off his tears looking at the pure soul lying straight on the road in pool of blood...and the trio ran to her...
Screen freeze on her face ...with blood all over it...